Reviews for The Ten Rules of the Maximoff Household
smolstan chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
"Believe in them no matter what."

*drowns in own puddle of tears*
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
Did they show or imply that Peter had a twin in the movie
Ban-Sidhe chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
Love! I bet it would be super hard being a normal mom with mutant kids. Especially insanely powerful ones like Peter and Wanda.
Ardhoniel Marvelite chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Great story ;) I want to read more about the family life of the Maximoffs!
Moomintroll chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
WOW! I luv ur story! one of my fav things about DoFP is peter n his family, n ur story is just AWESOME! Thanx 4 sharing :D
Naasade-Jurkadir-Mando-Dalase chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
Perfect balance of humor and sincerity. My favorite rule was the hand-holding one. :-)
ratherbereading125 chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
Love the hand-holding rule! I never would have thought that if I didn't actually have to worry about it.
Lizeyli chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
I "ran" (Haha Pun intended. you get it? Maybe..? Oh well) across this story and absolutely loved it! and you're right; now that I think about it, it would be extremely difficult to raise Peter and Wanda... Go Ms. Maximoff! :P
Zackarix chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
I love this fic, but you appear to have left out rule number 4.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I'd love to see a sequel! Here they obviously don't know Lorna's abilities yet so It'd be interesting to see that develop. And how to Wanda and Pietro respond to Buckethead's speech? Would Pietro join the brotherhood? Will they find out their parentage?
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Cool story! I can't wait for Peter to find out about number 9 though..
(concrit: you missed a few apostrophes for the possessive pronouns)
thecatclouder chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Love this. I laughed so hard at certain parts, but it is true. She needs a ton of ground rules to even keep them near her. I particularly liked the line when she told Wanda off for being an idiot, then called Peter an idiot herself. Yes, it probably was a good idea for her not to write rule number nine out... :)
NotMarge chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I absolutely love this fic! Being a mom myself, I totally get all this down to a t. Being a huge fan of move Quicksilver, I laughed my butt off even more!

I really enjoyed the levity Quicksilver brought to the movie. Everyone else took their powers so seriously (which is good of course) but he just to be having fun! Which is exactly what I'd do if I had superpowers (not the stealing part but the fun).

Plus, without saying it, you've really expressed the love and care she has for her mutant children and paid loads of respect to moms here.

I just can't tell you how much I love this! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Oh my god! I love it!
Please write another chapter that would be fantastic! I've been waiting for a Maximoff Family story for so long! Thank you :D
Vinny and Nex chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
I love this story. It's very sweet.

It has a nice flow. And yes, Ms. Maximoff has to be one tough mom.

PS. I would add Ms. Maximoff to the character listing. She does have one. :)