Reviews for Spellbreaker
Aww
SaintHera chapter 7 . 6/25
gorgeousness!
Marriage1988 chapter 7 . 4/25
This was your first fanfic?

Why am I not surprised at how extraordinary it is. My goodness, but you were just marvelous from the beginning, weren't you...
SnapeBrailleforThankYou chapter 7 . 3/26
What a sweet, SWEET first fanfic, Teddy! I just adore your super-satisfying-happy-endings. Xo!
Wonderful first. Thank you for the touching read.
Baskina chapter 7 . 10/13/2015
Wow if this is your first I can not wait to read more you write very well!
lena1987 chapter 7 . 9/11/2015
This is so impossibly beautiful that it almost hurts.
Cause-and-Author chapter 4 . 4/7/2015
"The Dark Aesthete" is the best title I've heard for Snape in a long time. I also absolutely love that it is Hermione who is pushing things - her insinuation into his life was painted very sweetly.
Cause-and-Author chapter 2 . 4/7/2015
Oh, wow. So, that was awful. And yet, so perfectly and precisely in character. I actually flinched a bit to read that tirade.
Cause-and-Author chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
I knew it was coming, of course, but Lily's oh-so-gentle rejection was still a slap in the face. I'm liking this internal monologue - seeing the thoughts behind the mask of sneering indifference makes all the difference.
laumirot chapter 7 . 1/6/2015
It was so good to read! thank you
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 7 . 10/25/2014
I absolutely loved this! I am shocked there aren't more reviews or favorites. Very cute and very well written. Severus Snape was quite the character and you built him up beautifully. Nicely done for being your first fanfic. :)
Yu S chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
That was a fantastic story and very well written. Thanks!
BernerMom chapter 7 . 7/3/2014
Wow

I can't believe this was your first fanfic. I loved how it was all from Severus' point of view. I absolutely loved this story!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/14/2014
I thought it was a lovely story, and you tell it so well, with such enthusiasm. Sincerely, your devoted fan.