Reviews for Spellbreaker
Cause-and-Author chapter 4 . 4/7
"The Dark Aesthete" is the best title I've heard for Snape in a long time. I also absolutely love that it is Hermione who is pushing things - her insinuation into his life was painted very sweetly.
Cause-and-Author chapter 2 . 4/7
Oh, wow. So, that was awful. And yet, so perfectly and precisely in character. I actually flinched a bit to read that tirade.
Cause-and-Author chapter 1 . 4/7
I knew it was coming, of course, but Lily's oh-so-gentle rejection was still a slap in the face. I'm liking this internal monologue - seeing the thoughts behind the mask of sneering indifference makes all the difference.
laumirot chapter 7 . 1/6
It was so good to read! thank you
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 7 . 10/25/2014
I absolutely loved this! I am shocked there aren't more reviews or favorites. Very cute and very well written. Severus Snape was quite the character and you built him up beautifully. Nicely done for being your first fanfic. :)
Yu S chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
That was a fantastic story and very well written. Thanks!
BernerMom chapter 7 . 7/3/2014
Wow

I can't believe this was your first fanfic. I loved how it was all from Severus' point of view. I absolutely loved this story!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/14/2014
I thought it was a lovely story, and you tell it so well, with such enthusiasm. Sincerely, your devoted fan.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/12/2014
Awesome - well written and very creative!
Her Royal Goddess chapter 7 . 6/8/2014
This story has had me captivated from beginning to end, thank you. Xx
Smithback chapter 7 . 6/7/2014
perfect
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 7 . 6/7/2014
Nice.

How God Created Mother

God took the fragrance of a flower,
The majesty of a tree,
The gentleness of a morning a dew
The calm of a quiet sea,
The beauty of a twilight hour
The soul of a starry night
The laughter of the rippling brook,
The grace of a bird in flight,
Then God fashioned from these things
A creation like no other,
And when His masterpiece was through,
He called it simply...MOTHER.

Happy Mother's Day!