Reviews for Spellbreaker
MidnightQuill420 chapter 7 . 9/21
Magnificent
wine witch chapter 7 . 8/19
A heart warming, lovely story, thank you!
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 7/13
Yay! A great story, with a great ending (though Russ will probably end up taller than his father, because he wasn't starved and beaten as a child/teen/adult).
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 7/13
Ok, he did try that spell. Makes sense.

How wonderful that he found the path of love to lead them all back again.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 7/13
Oh, dear. Hermione's soul is trapped inside her body, I bet, and unable to reach the outside world because of Macnair's hex.

Well, he should be able to remember the right spell to fix her, right?
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 7/13
Oh, how delightful-learning how to love Hermione is restoring faster than any potions could.

And I bet he's in love harder than he ever was with Lily, too.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 7/13
Oops, I'm thinking now that Hermione gave him part of *her* soul now. Perhaps they should check? That might be why she collapsed and Snape got well so fast.

But you know, Poppy was right, and for once Snape recognized that.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 7/13
Oops. Snape was a little over the top, even for him, and if Poppy hit him with the Thorazine Shuffle spell, I would not blame her one bit. Yes, yes, we're all in life debt territory, and Snape is still miffed off at losing his lolly, oops, losing Lily who wasn't really his anyway...but yeah, it's time for that Calming Potion, and a Body Bind.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/13
Well, Lily was nicer in this version than she could have been; I've seen some afterlife stories where she was just plain nasty, having been a Marauder all this time.

But I don't blame Severus for being upset. The afterlife was all he had to hope for after darling Albus made sure neither side would let him live.
madie080802 chapter 7 . 6/11
Congrats, this was beautiful, full of hope and just as fulfilling as a Patronus. Great job.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/2/2016
Aww
SaintHera chapter 7 . 6/25/2016
gorgeousness!
Marriage1988 chapter 7 . 4/25/2016
This was your first fanfic?

Why am I not surprised at how extraordinary it is. My goodness, but you were just marvelous from the beginning, weren't you...
SnapeBrailleforThankYou chapter 7 . 3/26/2016
What a sweet, SWEET first fanfic, Teddy! I just adore your super-satisfying-happy-endings. Xo!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/5/2016
Wonderful first. Thank you for the touching read.