Reviews for A Treatise On The Healing Properties Of Murtlap
tigerrose110203 chapter 7 . 5/29
One of the best fics of it's kind that I've read. Beautifully crafted and full of emotion. A lovely look into the hearts and minds of two of our favorite characters.
Cause-and-Author chapter 7 . 4/6
You led me from passion to humor, jealousy of his students and their awakened teacher to a gentle sorrow as the best headmaster slipped off in his sleep. You ride roughshod over my emotions, and I love you for it. Thank you for this.
Cause-and-Author chapter 2 . 4/6
WOW. The cut scene, and particularly the description of how greyed-out his world is. The final comment about being _awake_, and the metaphor of the motorcycle. The callback to Norton. Just wow.
Remarkable1 chapter 7 . 2/27
How lovely, and it ended perfectly. I wonder if anyone's ever written about the various generations of Snape, beyond grandchildren? That would be an interesting read :D
becx7 chapter 7 . 11/2/2014
Fantastic story, love Minerva conversation with severus
Noble Korhedron chapter 7 . 10/8/2014
UGH! :-( The poor S.O.B, losing a kid at that age, and "old age"?! PLEASE, pull the other one!? Severus is only 160, Norton couldn't have bee more than 140 or so...
jensteed chapter 6 . 9/4/2014
Two o'clock in the morning and all I could think of was Hermione, Severus and Norton in the corridor with a vial of Murtlap Essence. Possibly helped along by the fact that I'm watching Order of the Phoenix, but I couldn't get this story out of my head. It's just unforgettable and I had to come read it again, it's a beautiful, sexy and incredibly touching piece and I love it to pieces.
Thank you again (and again and again) for writing it, and all of your other works, they're just magical x x x
keren-happuch chapter 7 . 8/21/2014
*sigh*
Thank you for this beautiful story!
Don't know what else there is to say as I am still dabbing at my tears...
k-h
angel897 chapter 7 . 8/19/2014
a thrilling story to read loved it
jensteed chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I love this story so much, I had to come read it again here :)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/2/2014
As always beautiful work.
BernerMom chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Such a sweet, beautiful story.
Starlight Opal chapter 7 . 6/20/2014
I remember reading this story several years ago and sobbing like my heart might break at the last few paragraphs. It's still a beautiful, heartbreaking read and I cried all over again reading it. Thank you for re-uploading it here.
mama123 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I dunno why u have so few reviews. It should be in hundreds. I have decided never to judge a fic on the number of reviews it has. Beautiful story. Ty for sharing.
mama123 chapter 7 . 6/16/2014
Omg. Such a beautiful story. Well done. Ty.