Reviews for A Treatise On The Healing Properties Of Murtlap
mireem chapter 7 . 3/12
I love this story, always coming back to read! Thank you so much for this amazing work!
happiness8000 chapter 7 . 2/17
Loved this story it has a lightness of touch and is beautifully written.
happiness8000 chapter 2 . 2/17
Loved the line- thrumed to life like a Harley kicked over by a Doc Marten booted Hells Angel. This is great.
vickety chapter 7 . 12/29/2016
This was lovely. Thanks!
SSHG13 chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
I'm a sucker for all the healing Snape stories, and this was an excellent offering. Love love love the sexual healing.
SnapeBrailleforThankYou chapter 7 . 3/25/2016
That last line was perfection. You just captured such a deep, secret wish of many of us, I think: to be held in comfort, named as Good, first, last, and forever. This touched me deeply. You have such a gift, and I thank you for sharing! Xoxo!
Pharies chapter 7 . 3/6/2016
I wasn't quite sure what to expect when I started reading this, but I'm glad i stuck it out through the unknown. It was a fun read for me because even add i started reading, I couldn't have predicted the things that happened. Great job :)

~Tori
meg527 chapter 7 . 11/16/2015
This is such a beautiful story. Thank you very much for sharing.
TPalesh chapter 7 . 10/9/2015
Simply beautifull! The last Chap moved me to tears. Well done.
Thirteen Ravens chapter 2 . 8/20/2015
*snicker* I love it! :)
lena1987 chapter 7 . 8/19/2015
Bloody well done my, my dear - what a beautiful read. Thank you.
EclecticBonVivant chapter 7 . 8/8/2015
Such a powerful tale - thank you.
tigerrose110203 chapter 7 . 5/29/2015
One of the best fics of it's kind that I've read. Beautifully crafted and full of emotion. A lovely look into the hearts and minds of two of our favorite characters.
Cause-and-Author chapter 7 . 4/6/2015
You led me from passion to humor, jealousy of his students and their awakened teacher to a gentle sorrow as the best headmaster slipped off in his sleep. You ride roughshod over my emotions, and I love you for it. Thank you for this.
Cause-and-Author chapter 2 . 4/6/2015
WOW. The cut scene, and particularly the description of how greyed-out his world is. The final comment about being _awake_, and the metaphor of the motorcycle. The callback to Norton. Just wow.