Reviews for As Morning Falls
irononmaiden chapter 5 . 4/26
Wow, what an amazing story. I completely loved it.
Cause-and-Author chapter 5 . 4/6
You've done a great thing here, a wonderful story with a satisfying end. As much as I prefer a good happily ever after, it does seem much more likely that the only way to truly exist would be to forget the names of Severus Snape and Hermione Granger, or forever be haunted by the war. Thank you for this - for showing us a mature Harry, and a Dane Mulholland who can be whoever he was meant to be without the chains of everyone else's expectations.
Cause-and-Author chapter 3 . 4/6
The "she" reveal was so bittersweet and Hermione's reaction to it so poignant that I instantly burst into tears. If this is what comes of a long day of reading your stories, I'm going to have to ration myself.
Cause-and-Author chapter 2 . 4/6
You know, if there is an aspect of SS/HG fic that doesn't get explored nearly enough, it is all the ways Snape has protected her throughout her life and formative years. I'm very glad to see it well represented here.
Cause-and-Author chapter 1 . 4/6
I didn't know I loved these "secret love affair parallel canon" stories until I took a chance on "Second Life" by Lariope fairly early on in my SS/HG addiction. The more fool I! You've already seized my attention and bruised my emotions with your depiction of Hermione and Severus' tumultuous love affair, and I'm scaroused at what lies in store.
Torialine chapter 5 . 2/10
Very moving cried at the end! Another great story on here with so little reviews, crazy! Fab little story, don't ever stop writing
thetreasure11 chapter 5 . 1/29
This hit me right in the feels!
bluecurls chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
I'm crying. Such a beautiful story. You are amazing,
Super MKatR chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
I don't know what to say. I was so moved by this story, I cried a lot. Brilliant work.
angel897 chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
thrilling story to read
Icanbeaduck chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
So glad you are back. Love all of your stories but this one I read over and over.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
OMG So sweet and bittersweet. Perfect.
mama123 chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
Omg. Do u know how glad I m that I found your stories? This is the second one I m reading. So far they are amazing. Ty. It bothers me to mo end that u have so few reviews. Pls pls dont evevr stop writing and sharing :)
Guest chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
Loved it, good ending, thank you!
CatNap chapter 5 . 6/8/2014
Oh jeez. Ripped out my heart and stopped it to little pieces. I have work in 30 minutes and I'm sitting on a work laptop crying all over it. Nasty snot filled hiccup crying. I will probably never read this story again, because it hurt so much, but it was so beautiful that I imagine it will stay with me forever. I'll probably be sitting at a coffee shop and see the metro tracks and think of that last scene. Or get a letter from my penpal and wonder if they're hiding secrets that heavy. Ugh. you've completely ruined me. You're a brilliant writer. You can bet I'll be following your work from now on, but, maybe I'll avoid the angsty ones, with all due respect, for the sake of my own heart.