Reviews for As Morning Falls
SaintHera chapter 5 . 6/25
this one made me cry. I love how much it hurt though. it was perfecr
SnapeBrailleforThankYou chapter 5 . 3/24
Ahhhhh... I adore your happy endings! I got all misty-eyed with this one. Again, you write so vividly and I can visualize so much! Severus with loooong hair is a favorite image of mine, clasped back with silver. *swoon* Thank you for yet another marvelous read! Xo!
kimberleev chapter 5 . 12/2/2015
Amazing... Teddy this doesn't disappoint no matter ow many times I've read it. That last chapter always gets me. Thank you for sharing your incredible talent. This story should have so many more reviews... People are missing out on one of the best SSHG writers out there! Hope to see more from you in the future!
irononmaiden chapter 5 . 4/26/2015
Wow, what an amazing story. I completely loved it.
Cause-and-Author chapter 5 . 4/6/2015
You've done a great thing here, a wonderful story with a satisfying end. As much as I prefer a good happily ever after, it does seem much more likely that the only way to truly exist would be to forget the names of Severus Snape and Hermione Granger, or forever be haunted by the war. Thank you for this - for showing us a mature Harry, and a Dane Mulholland who can be whoever he was meant to be without the chains of everyone else's expectations.
Cause-and-Author chapter 3 . 4/6/2015
The "she" reveal was so bittersweet and Hermione's reaction to it so poignant that I instantly burst into tears. If this is what comes of a long day of reading your stories, I'm going to have to ration myself.
Cause-and-Author chapter 2 . 4/6/2015
You know, if there is an aspect of SS/HG fic that doesn't get explored nearly enough, it is all the ways Snape has protected her throughout her life and formative years. I'm very glad to see it well represented here.
Cause-and-Author chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
I didn't know I loved these "secret love affair parallel canon" stories until I took a chance on "Second Life" by Lariope fairly early on in my SS/HG addiction. The more fool I! You've already seized my attention and bruised my emotions with your depiction of Hermione and Severus' tumultuous love affair, and I'm scaroused at what lies in store.
Torialine chapter 5 . 2/10/2015
Very moving cried at the end! Another great story on here with so little reviews, crazy! Fab little story, don't ever stop writing
thetreasure11 chapter 5 . 1/29/2015
This hit me right in the feels!
bluecurls chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
I'm crying. Such a beautiful story. You are amazing,
Super MKatR chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
I don't know what to say. I was so moved by this story, I cried a lot. Brilliant work.
angel897 chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
thrilling story to read
Icanbeaduck chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
So glad you are back. Love all of your stories but this one I read over and over.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
OMG So sweet and bittersweet. Perfect.