Reviews for White Winged Angel
The Romanticidal Edwardian chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Finally, a GOOD Grandia II fan fic that isn't only 800 words!

This was beautiful, amazingly in character, and it blew me away. I'm a RyudoxMillenia person meself, but I don't mind RxE at all.
Aliosn chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
That was cool!
Aperture Lurker chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
I love this fanfic. I haven't beaten Grandia II yet, but I'm damned close. (Stupid preist) You could have done without the triple spacing (unless screwed up again, then it's not you to blamer) Right before the scene change confused me slightly: I'm guessing Elena ran and hugged Ryuodo when her song was over..? Anyway, good job ::Thumbs up:: And remember: You can dance the dream with your body on!
joel chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
wow , not bad ,pretty good i must say.
pervertic, just the way i like it
Riptos-Calavera chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
Thats a cracking good story mate , have a look at the one i have in the works and let me know how it is coming along too. Either way, this story was ace and touched quite nicely on my heart. Thanks mate :)
EneriRenie chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
i've read this before at ffonline i think it's really great!
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
Very realistic and all in character, though Skye as in the game is utterly non-existent when not needed.

This is a realistic prolouge to the end of the story, with acomplishments and challenges like in real life.

Well done, very well done in the extreme.
Mewuki chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
I loved it!It starts just where the game left off...there was only one thing that bothered me...Millenia became a teacher at the end of the game...A tailor?Nope,but still interesting
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
That was an amazing story you should write more.
Aulizia chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
Utterly brilliant! I love this! Stories written in first person narrative are notoriously difficult to write, but you pulled it off magnificently! Your development of Ryudo was simply perfect, lol I just can’t praise this piece highly enough! From what I’ve seen I’d say that you have a very special talent here; it’s been a real pleasure to read your work! :c)
Alkaline chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
This was wonderful! You did a great job at showing the changes in the characters through out the years. Keep up the great writing! :)
Shady Fetish chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
I really like how you displayed how much the characters changed since the events of the game happened. Please add another chapter!
Renmazuo chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
Told you it would be worth putting up. Now if you'd just put it up on FFO. *grin*

- TK
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
wow, what a great story

i luv it
Renwar chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
My god, no one is reviewing this. That's just plain shameful. First off, this is absolutely marvelous. Your writing style is one to remember. The characters personalities are recongizable from the game. Your character build of Ryudo is done very well. The reader can see the maturity and fundamental personality that we have come love of Ryudo. The way you solve the boyand two girls dilemenma just plain rocked. I, myself, is a Millenia fan so... But I side tracked. The story itself is weaved perfect. The flow of the story add pure depth and make the reading more enjoyable. The way it was ended gives satisfaction to the reader and incites a sequel. (Hint! Please!) People reading this! Please leave a review the man or woman deserves their praised. Masterful job once again and I look forward to more!