Reviews for Won't Cry
MicknStar chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
Lovely! Absolutely lovely! And perfectly true to the characters and the human heart. You're great!
B Oots chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
I really liked the story. I hope to read more of your stories in the future.
giveGodtheglory chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
That was good. I like how you did Jubes.

God bless you!
Valiowk chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
Your song fits your FanFic very well. The only thing that's needed is more of the fic - at present, the song is really overpowering the fic. Bring in more details, more description, and use the song to bring out the best of your story by intertwining them!
Fred God of chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
Hi I likied your fic. ps can you tell me where to find a pen pal
DevDev chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
I liked it, but I think you should go more in depth. How come Wolverine is upset? Why is Jubilee with Wolvie at this time? Is it set in the past or now? We need more information. The only reason why your summary wasn't too great was because there's not much to say about the story. Wolvie is hurting badly... Jubilee knows this... Wolvie won't show his emotions... why why why? Again, much more information is needed.
LADYBUGG chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
That was good. Now that's the Jubes and Logan that I know so well, and you've captured their relationship perfectly. I hope there is going to be more. I would love to see what he was so mad about. Also was that an original song, or does a musician sing it? It was a very nice song, and it went perfectly with the story.