Reviews for When the Barricades Arise
theHuntgoeson chapter 19 . 12/31/2020
Gee, I'm so glad that I found this story. A really interesting take on how the boys' rebellion could have worked in another time and place, and I like the way you work in Valjean and Javert. Being a Javert groupie, I enjoy the way you give him a change of heart which fits in with his character. Well done!
Break This Spell626 chapter 19 . 6/6/2015
This is awesome! By your author's note, it sounds like you don't mean for this to be the end, but if you do, it's a perfect ending to this.
cheekysu chapter 18 . 6/2/2015
Love, love, love!
Break This Spell626 chapter 18 . 5/27/2015
That was really cool- especially how Lemarque noticed and knew most of the Amis.
dancergrl1 chapter 17 . 3/3/2015
that last bit was genius. we can all envision what COmbeferre was doing, and the imagery really stuck with me. God job!
627283377 chapter 14 . 2/3/2015
Hey! Great story! If there was one thing I'd point out, it is the spelling of "Bossuet". You spelled his name "Bousset". And if this is modern AU, why are these police forces using rifles? Er—rifles are falling into disuse if we are taking modern time. Anyway, great job! I love this story. Believe it or not, I can actually picture this as a movie and I know I am not the only one. This is a great plot line.
Break This Spell626 chapter 16 . 1/25/2015
Aww it's so sweet and fluffy! It makes for a nice change after all the really heavy violent stuff from earlier. But Valjean and Javert..jeez they are really funny...it cracks me up and I don't know why.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/5/2015
Awesome chapter!
We'reNotGonnaPayRent chapter 15 . 1/3/2015
Thanks for not killing R! XD XD
Break This Spell626 chapter 15 . 1/3/2015
Ahhh! That's awesome. They got their revolution! That's the best part!
Break This Spell626 chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
The heck! NOOOOOO! Why...you didn't kill any of the others...wait, wait this is the Amber Alert 'verse still right? which mean Grantaire survives. whew *deep breath* okay, okay good.
This is an awesome chapter, though. There's some very nice characterization of Javert and the president both
We'reNotGonnaPayRent chapter 14 . 12/29/2014
YOU EVIL PERSON! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME! AGH! UPDATE I NEEEEED IT! XD XD OH CHEESE AND CRACKERS THIS IS SCARING MY HEART
We'reNotGonnaPayRent chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
This fanfic gives me life
cheekysu chapter 13 . 12/1/2014
Brilliant. Loving it so far. Please update soon! :)
Break This Spell626 chapter 13 . 12/1/2014
oh jeez...at least Valjean got to them and the paramedics are there but that doesn't mean they'll make it. I can't wait to see how you end this...please don't kill too many of them?