Reviews for Witchhiker's Guide To Beltane
Wonderful just wonderful
sevslave1 chapter 12 . 4/12
Amazing!
SnapeBrailleforThankYou chapter 13 . 3/23
*content sigh* Thank you, Teddy. That was...delightful! The rituals were so beautifully described. The first interactions in the ROR just rang the hell out of several of my bells! I loved the easy affection between so many of the characters. You gave such excellent visuals! I found myself holding my breath more than once. Absolutely delicious. Oh to be a Queen! Xoxo!
SnapeBrailleforThankYou chapter 3 . 3/23
OMG Teddy! I WIILINGLY rolled out of bed at 5 this morning to hop on my elliptical before work because I couldn't wait to start another one of your stories! This is fantastically funny and I'm in love already. Thank you! * wipes sweat from brow and cackles* xoxo
Gill4623 chapter 13 . 12/1/2015
Fab story - especially the ending with the book. Thank you x
TPalesh chapter 13 . 10/11/2015
Brilliant Story!
Erin92486 chapter 2 . 6/11/2015
I love this story, and not just for all the hot smutt. This is the fifth time reading it, and you would think I would recall how witty the writing is! I'm unassumingly eating pizza and my desk, enjoying a relatively quiet lunch, when I read about pink cherubs. Now I'm trying to clean up partially chewed crust from my keyboard. FYI - laughing and trying to breath pizza crust is not recommended. If you are reading this review and wondering if this story is any good, you can relax. The story is heart warming, funny, smart, and very sexy in all the right places!
irononmaiden chapter 13 . 5/3/2015
This was a fantastic story! I love that you gave Filch his own storyline and used Rita Skeeter's POV. Also loved all the detail for the rituals. The twists made it extra-delightful. Great work, as always!
Cecily Mitchell chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
How did I not discover your stories earlier? I love them!
Cause-and-Author chapter 13 . 4/8/2015
Okay - I have just SO MUCH to say about these last chapters, but I had to rush through them because there was absolutely no time to waste in typing.

In no particular order, then:
I loved the Filch sub-plot, absurdly much. Rita Skeeter as the ostensible villain of this story was inspired, and using Filch as a heroic character was perfect. Of COURSE he'd hero-worship Snape, and OF COURSE he'd try to help out his old student-catching friend. Order of Merlin First Class seems a bit much; Third for sure, possibly Second depending on how much potential damage could have been caused in panic alone.

I love the idea of the Wizarding internet, and it seems nicely in keeping with the rest of the wizarding world's "5 years behind muggles" approach to new technologies.

You set this one up perfectly, but the opening scene with Minerva and Filius had me thinking that their scheming was just pushing Hermione and Snape together. The reveal that they had actually written the whole book was handled brilliantly, and was the cause of another two-minute-laugh-break. In fact, it somewhat inspired me.

As usual, brilliant work all around ,etc, etc. I appreciate all the little details you put in, and the references to real ritual. Thanks for inspiring!
Cause-and-Author chapter 8 . 4/8/2015
I am absolutely going to make sure this happens every Beltane. And would you look at that? My timing is perfect - there's a beltane coming up in just a few weeks! And I've already reserved my campsite. *laugh*
Cause-and-Author chapter 5 . 4/8/2015
So, that was much more than just _straining_. Talk about a seduction of mind and body at once! Whew!
Cause-and-Author chapter 2 . 4/7/2015
"... the kind of bounder heretofore only found villainously twirling his mustache while tying heroines to railroad tracks." This line derailed me for two solid minutes of hearty guffawing (I used to absolutely adore Dudley Doright).
I love your heavy, serious works of course, but there's something delightful in the casual, tongue-firmly-in-cheek short stories you post.