Reviews for Father Figure
SSHG13 chapter 13 . 8/4
Why have I not read every word you've ever written?!

Obviously, this was a fantastic piece. Lay Me Low is one of my all-time favorites, so I'm really not sure why I haven't read everything already. I'll be adding this to my recommendation list for sure!
lena1987 chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
I am so glad I've stumbled on this. Well, intentionally so given I've been working my way through your stories.
Each time you depict the characters, they're different in ways that are so subtle and wonderful - I adore it. Gods. I just adore you. This is fantastic already.
niknik0201 chapter 13 . 8/7/2015
Honestly I had no idea what to expect (first time reading a severus/hermione pairing). But this was good. I liked the plot...especially when severus deals with his past. The game nights with the malfoys were a delightful detail that made me laugh. All in all this was well written to the point that it didn't feel like a fanfic
Kirida chapter 13 . 4/26/2015
I loved this story! It was wonderful. I love Severus and Hermione.
Clarine chapter 13 . 4/6/2015
Excellent, j'ai aimé la tonalité angoissante (mais pas trop : merci à vos bêtas et fans de vous avoir guidée) et l'ambiance hot entre nos héros.
J'apprécie vraiment énormément votre style et je me régale de vos histoires.
J'ai aimé la relation avec les Malfoy et Lucius est génial.

Merci de nous faire partager votre processus d'écriture et vos échanges avec vos bêtas, c'est très intéressant et cela montre combien le processus créatif peut être enrichi du regard des autres.
Cause-and-Author chapter 6 . 4/6/2015
Plus 10 internet points for "Debauched Merlin" description and scene. Brilliant. In a way, it's almost galling to read this - part of the dialogue could, again, be lifted straight from my past; but I was never this smooth. Sneaky Slytherin, you, instructing your readers in the guise of a story!
Cause-and-Author chapter 3 . 4/6/2015
So, this is truth. I sympathise with Snape, having had this conversation a few times. I'm sure you're getting tired of me complimenting you, but the conversation was startlingly realistic. You could have been quoting from my own past. Of course, I've never been able to Legilimise the truth from my partners own mind, which seems like a time-saver.
Robbins2 chapter 13 . 11/18/2014
Well this story is a joy. Thank you for writing it Teddy Radiator. I hope to see your work in top book sellers soon as the best sellers list is only waiting for you.
Robbins2 chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
I am loving this story. It is amazing. Your writing is beautiful. I love the bond between Hermione and Severus, the sense of true love that exists between them . And it is hot! But tasteful. And I love the quotes at the start of the chapters. Your story is mesmerising and your writing a real example of the craft of storytelling.
MissMelysse chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
I just started reading this following a link from someone's comment on a story of mine. Really love it do far
angel897 chapter 13 . 8/25/2014
thrilling and hot story to read loved it
Squinttern chapter 13 . 8/6/2014
This was WONDERFUL. Thanks for sharing :)
Mavennica chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
I'm glad to see your work over here, Teddy. Your stories should be in as many places as possible so that everyone can read them. :)
Guest chapter 13 . 6/14/2014
Awesome story! Thanks!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 13 . 6/7/2014
Maya Angelou passed away, wonderful story.

How God Created Mother

God took the fragrance of a flower,
The majesty of a tree,
The gentleness of a morning a dew
The calm of a quiet sea,
The beauty of a twilight hour
The soul of a starry night
The laughter of the rippling brook,
The grace of a bird in flight,
Then God fashioned from these things
A creation like no other,
And when His masterpiece was through,
He called it simply...MOTHER.

Happy Mother's Day!