Reviews for Father Figure
Haveyouseenmyprefectbadge chapter 1 . 5/29
lovely read! steamy hot with just enough angst and fluff. the hogwarts memorial was wonderful, so well portrayed.
oblivionbaby chapter 13 . 2/5
Thank you for the wonderful story. I especially loved their handling of the new dynamic in their marriage. It was something of a huge adjustment, and I am glad they found their stride. It gives faith to me that in my 6 year old marriage nothing is set in stone, and deeper desires might have the opportunity to be realized by both parties.
oblivionbaby chapter 12 . 2/4
I never knew I needed regency fics as much as I do. I loveeee that era and I love this couple. That was marvelous.
oblivionbaby chapter 9 . 2/4
Well fuck! If that wasn't a huge roller coast of emotions.
oblivionbaby chapter 5 . 2/4
Oh my god this story is so good. Painfully aroused indeed!
oblivionbaby chapter 4 . 2/4
One of the best blow jobs I have ever read! Wow!
oblivionbaby chapter 2 . 2/4
Silly Severus, you've been holding back on her!
oblivionbaby chapter 1 . 2/3
Your opening "anti litigation charm" is brilliant. I too mourn the shack and the boat house.

Great opening chapter. Can't wait to see what comes of Hermione's musings of what Severus would be like... Also, I believe this is the first time I am reading a story where they are already married, so I can't wait to see how you handle relationship development and character arcs within the scope of a marriage.
Erin92486 chapter 13 . 1/23
It's been a while since I read this and I still love it. Is the class room scene with Luna in Lay Me Low? That story is next on my reading list. ;-)
vickety chapter 13 . 12/24/2016
Thanks!
SSHG13 chapter 13 . 8/4/2016
Why have I not read every word you've ever written?!

Obviously, this was a fantastic piece. Lay Me Low is one of my all-time favorites, so I'm really not sure why I haven't read everything already. I'll be adding this to my recommendation list for sure!
lena1987 chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
I am so glad I've stumbled on this. Well, intentionally so given I've been working my way through your stories.
Each time you depict the characters, they're different in ways that are so subtle and wonderful - I adore it. Gods. I just adore you. This is fantastic already.
niknik0201 chapter 13 . 8/7/2015
Honestly I had no idea what to expect (first time reading a severus/hermione pairing). But this was good. I liked the plot...especially when severus deals with his past. The game nights with the malfoys were a delightful detail that made me laugh. All in all this was well written to the point that it didn't feel like a fanfic
Kirida chapter 13 . 4/26/2015
I loved this story! It was wonderful. I love Severus and Hermione.
Clarine chapter 13 . 4/6/2015
Excellent, j'ai aimé la tonalité angoissante (mais pas trop : merci à vos bêtas et fans de vous avoir guidée) et l'ambiance hot entre nos héros.
J'apprécie vraiment énormément votre style et je me régale de vos histoires.
J'ai aimé la relation avec les Malfoy et Lucius est génial.

Merci de nous faire partager votre processus d'écriture et vos échanges avec vos bêtas, c'est très intéressant et cela montre combien le processus créatif peut être enrichi du regard des autres.