Reviews for The Favor
cksasser chapter 1 . 9/23
This is the cutest!
MRS.ErikMassenet chapter 2 . 6/3
Gosh I was in tears. I was in LEGIT tears. This was so great!
Samanthap93 chapter 2 . 11/10/2015
I have been looking for this story for MONTHS! I just couldn't rememeber the name of the movie it's based on, but now I'm so glad I found it again!
I just love how Killian always fawns over her job, like it's so hot that she's a strong independent woman who can tackle a thug and end up with just a ripped up jean !
Love your writting ! (Iron Man boxers *snort* classic)
Flourpower28 chapter 2 . 10/26/2015
I really enjoyed this story. I loved the way that Emma couldn't recognise that they were together until it all went wrong. Lovely ending too. Thanks for sharing.
alohacaptainswan chapter 2 . 10/24/2015
this was great! really enjoyed reading this :)
drywitandsarcasm chapter 2 . 10/20/2015
ahhhhh that was so enjoyable, thank you for writing such a grand story. I loved every second of reading it.
drywitandsarcasm chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Things that are amazing: Jennifer Morrison's personality, Colin O'Donoghue's jawline, Once Upon a Time... and this freaking fic! I'm already hooked and cannot wait to finish the next chapter! I love how you've written my favorite characters, you did a stunning job of bringing them to life. Great chapter.
swishandflickwit chapter 2 . 9/19/2015
Fuuuuuuck. Are you kidding me? The world ALWAYS needs cs neighbors au. In fact, THE WORLD CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF CS NEIGHBORS AUS! (And by world I mean me but that's not the point XD)

This was absolutely PERFECT. Modern and funny and witty and cute. I loooove how their relationship grew, that Emma didn't realize they were dating until they broke up. I feel like that is such an Emma thing. Love your version of Killian. He is sexy af. Actually they were BOTH sexy af. I couldn't get enough of them! Emma accidentally turning Killian on and Killian painting Emma's toes gave me life.

I thoroughly, thoroughly enjoyed this lovely fic. Thank you What's Your Number Chris Evans and thank YOU for giving birth to stories such as these! 3
emmas-prince chapter 2 . 9/2/2015
Omg I loved the second part! That ending was just perfect! I would have reviewed sooner but the server here in FF was not working, so yeah :) I loved it and I hope I can read some more of your stories later! :)
emmas-prince chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Omg I love "What's Your Number?"! And I loved this first part, I'll totally read the other one! I loved how Liam thought they were dating and Killian and Emma's super awkward answer to that. Love this!
EmmyLou74 chapter 2 . 8/12/2015
I definitely needed this neighbours au in my life. I loved how you captured the characters. It was very funny, romantic and touching... Not to mention hot as hell. Thanks for sharing! I'm going to re read it now!
EmmyLou74 chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
Completely and utterly in love with this.
Magic1979flute chapter 2 . 8/9/2015
This is such an awesome story, so sweet, clever and sexy from beginning to end.
Deb70 chapter 2 . 8/8/2015
This was such a terrific story. Great job. I enjoyed it from beginning to end.
Peppermintlatte chapter 2 . 6/10/2015
One of my very favorite stories! You did an amazing job!