Reviews for The Favor
randomsquare chapter 2 . 4/24
This story is fucking perfect, and it made me ridiculously happy.
Aereal chapter 2 . 4/12
Loved this fic. So wonderful to totally immerse myself in the world of these two :-)
tripnfallbri chapter 2 . 3/20
This fic was absolutely PERFECT. I loved every word of it. The pacing was flawless. I loved how they slowly transitioned from friends, to practically dating (also known as friends yearning for each other), to heartbroken idiots, to full blown dating (and in love). It was very realistic pacing. I loved all the banter, flirting, and sexual tension between the two throughout the story. It was such a fun read. The premise was adorable, seeing as how their whole relationship was essentially based off of a favor, kicking Emma's one night stand out the next morning, and I loved how you kept bringing up the theme of Emma owing Killian a favor throughout the story. And that ending. Goddamn. So sexy, yet tasteful. I almost wish there were more to this fic, but it really is already perfection. Now to peruse all the rest of your fics!
LadySlytherinII chapter 2 . 2/13
This is so good! Thank you for writing it omg I love the slow build-up.
xHardToConcentrate chapter 1 . 2/11
This was simply amazing. I cannot believe this story and I adore how ut had me sucked right in there from line number 1. You, good sir, are an artist and you all but MADE me read your other fics. Looks like I'll be busy next week. Thanks loads for taking the time to post this. Please feel very much welcome to proceed thusly. Au révoir.
well-thats-much-better chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
So I've read this a while back before I had a ff account and the story stayed with me for a really long time, but after I read it I didn't manage to track it down again until now (thanks to thejeweloftherealm on tumblr).
It is by far one of my favorites (and now I can actually add it to my list and maybe even re-read).
Thank you so much for writing it, I enjoyed every word, you are a very gifted writer.
Looking forward to reading more of your stuff.
pksmom chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
What a great story! Thank you so much! Loved it!
Nenski chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Just discovered this story and it was amazing! I love your writing style and I'm definitely going to check out your other fics! Cheers!
Arandil chapter 2 . 11/25/2014
OMG How the crap have I not seen this before? I love What's Your Number and I (obvs) love CS and this blended the two so nicely. I liked that the movie plot was recognizable without being verbatim. There was so much tension (good tension) from the start that it had my stomach all clenchy from the get-go. The first kiss in the hall was awesomely passionate and hot. But everything was really well written and it just sucked me right in and I couldn't stop reading. (In fact, there were a few parts I re-read a few times because they were just so good - the kiss was one, and the fight after. Also the part in the bar for the birthday party, and the "almost swallowed his tongue" line and the very beginning when Walsh is there and he's nuzzling her neck. (OMG!)
So yeah, this was great. Thanks. I thoroughly enjoyed myself.
Cheers,
Arandil
lizardgoddesss chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
Nope, didn't suck at all. More, pleaase .
M chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
Oh, this was just lovely. Thanks for sharing.
TutorGirlml chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
I can't believe that I somehow never reviewed this back when I first read it. I came to look at it again when I saw your "Home Again, Whole Again" and realized I hadn't. Anway, I loved this story from start to finish, from the very first moment with them meeting outside their apartment doors. I loved that you had them form such a lovely friendship first. The attraction was immediately there, but the affection and companionship they gave each other really set this story apart. It was both sweet and steamy by turns,and just absolutely enjoyable all the way through. Thanks so much for sharing! :)
PastOneonta chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
This is so good! Totally hot and totally perfect description of the two of them, their past hurts, her reluctance, their friendship, family. Just perfect, thoroughly enjoyed it. Iron Man boxers, where is this man? Why doesn't he live next door to me? Thanks for writing!
AnaidT chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
jajaja I LOVE THIS IDIOTS SO MUCH! (and I'll never forget Iron Man, even if my personal head-cannon is that Killian goes commando on ouat).
Great writing style, loved both chapters A LOT.
holdingoutforapiratehero chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
Omg let me freaking love you for writing this. It had everything! And when I say everything. I mean everything! Humor, romance, friendship, sex and a smidge of angst. This was perfection! Also the perfect length. Thank you so much for writing this. I thoroughly enjoyed it.