Reviews for ANGST
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 15 . 12/16/2012
Just found this really great story. Nicky is my favorite character on the show.
Loved that he found peace in the end.
UniKornGirl chapter 12 . 1/25/2011
Well FINALLY :D I REALLY like the story so far and heres why:

-Great story and plot

-AWESOME grammar

-And just you STYLE of writing...

Also I've been waiting for Nick to tell Grissom what happened! But (okay forgive me but SOME criticism)

So writing parts like this in a story is ALWAYS hard (believe me I know) but it felt TOO EASY... Like you just either wanted it over with and done or you didnt want to write the part like that in the first place...

Don't get me wrong I LOVED IT and I LOVE THIS STORY A LOT so far. Just something that need to be said...
krysalys chapter 15 . 11/29/2010
Wow, this was so incredibly intense. What a fantastic story to take my mind off of this miserable cold.

Thank you for bringing tears to my eyes... from ALL kinds of emotions.

Well done.

-}-
Kourion chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Hey Mich - it's me, Saryn. ;) (I've sort of taken out a different account in the meantime. Keeping "Saryn" as my alias for my CSI fic only).

:) Just saying hi. *waves* And adding this to my favorites, of course. ;)
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 15 . 4/9/2007
Good work! The emotion was nicely written in the story!
nicky69 chapter 15 . 1/15/2007
This was one of the first truely memeroble stories that I read when I was just getting into CSI fandom and it's long been on my favorites list.

So I just reread this entire story in one sitting and once again you've rendered me near speechless. The character developement and the depth of emotional here is fantastic, as is the plotting. You brought me to tears on more than one occasion, yet in the end I felt filled with hope. A wonderful, wonderful story.

Thank you for sharing it with us.

Lou
kimonkey7 chapter 15 . 2/18/2006
I know this is a really ol story, but I just ran across it and wanted to say how much I enjoyed it.

OOC Nick at the beginning was fun, and you justified it great. Everything felt genuine.

Really nice story, really nice writing.

Kim
Sofi chapter 15 . 1/24/2006
WOW! One of the best Nick Stokes fanfics I've read! All of the characters are reproduced believe-ably. I could actually picture them saying and doing the things you had written out for them. Keeping other peoples characters "in character" is a hard thing to do and you did it very well. *applaudes*
simbagirl chapter 15 . 1/19/2006
Oh God. I love this story. You are so good at this. Should be a writer or something.

And please,please do me one favoure:(I did spell that wrong did I not?...) Write a .

One of the best CSI stories I have read in a long time. And that is saying alot, beacuse I like your other CSI stories as well.

Have a nice one!

Hugs

M
Vegela chapter 15 . 12/26/2005
OMG! This is the first story I cried while I read. You're a great writer. One question, what happened with Grissom's father?
ramona young chapter 13 . 9/18/2005
in one of your chapters u mentioned that nick was the oldest boy...From what i have read and saw on the series , isnt nick stokes the youngest out of seven children? Other than that , it was a really good story

ramona
Pikseke chapter 15 . 6/16/2005
I was really great story and I enjoid reading it very much. I think that you are very talented on writing and I am also very happy that this story was about Nick, because there is just too few stories about him.
LdyAnne chapter 15 . 2/18/2005
I realize I'm way behind the times here on this story, but I loved it, and I'll be looking for the sequel. Am I going to find it?

I really loved the background you gave Nick and how you worked it into the story. For what it's worth I'm glad you didn't cut chapter 11. It gave the story so much depth.

Thanks for sharing!
P.L. Wynter chapter 15 . 1/11/2005
I loved this story. Your portrayal of Nick was amazing. It was so well written and intriguing and I just wanted to keep reading it.

Thank you for the entertainment. I'm off to see what else you have for me to read.

P.L.
Lynn chapter 15 . 11/6/2004
This is probably one of your best stories. I mean, it actually made me cry! Please consider a sequel. Thanks