Reviews for A Thing Once Lost
Buffy1987 chapter 16 . 4/18
A great story.. I was hoping to read the sequel now, I'm disappointed there isn't one...
GNatGirl13 chapter 16 . 11/8/2014
Please write more! Soon!
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 16 . 7/5/2014
This was a very intriguing story! I'm glad I read it.

As you asked for help on how to improve, it would be nice to have longer scenes, and more description as to what's going on, where we are, etc. The storytelling was fun, and I enjoyed reading how things might have gone if the seasons had been combined in some way.

Good work!
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 8 . 7/5/2014
Oh, that was a lovely plot twist! I didn't quite expect that!
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
Ouch, yeah, that's definitely firepower.
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
Oooo, dream sequences...I love them, too. :D
satanslut chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
Very interesting so far. I think you have a strong premise.
Kairos Impending chapter 16 . 7/5/2014
Ack, I spoke too soon! Connor! Connor's coming back!

The sequel sounds great - you have some wonderful ideas to work with. I wish that more readers had come around to tell you so, but congratulations on a smart, emotionally charged story.
Kairos Impending chapter 15 . 7/5/2014
Haha, Lorne actually called Angel "pastries".

And we definitely needed some humor after that ordeal. Clever way to bridge all of the events of both shows together, but man, poor Buffy. And poor Angel, once he finds out. (I mean, he's got to find out eventually...) Since we've only got the epilogue left I'm guessing that you're leaving the whole story on a more or less sad note, which I completely approve of, as I'm an angst peddler myself.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/29/2014
I'm beginning to see how you'll tie all this together...great twist with Connor's alternate history. Not gonna say I'm sorry to see Darla go though.
Kairos Impending chapter 10 . 6/26/2014
Didn't Spike say his recognition of Ben as Glory was because he was a vampire? So that does make sense. And it's more fun to have Angel in that role. :)

Nice that Spike also got his chance to show his human side about Joyce, though. I still can't believe she's dead (again)!
Kairos Impending chapter 9 . 6/25/2014
Oh, you're evil. Dangling Joyce in front of us like that and then taking her away! Darla better get what's coming to her. Grrrr.

Anya's comment about Angelus was interesting. Her history and the possible applications of her vengeance powers fascinate me.
Kairos Impending chapter 7 . 6/24/2014
Dawn/Rieff, now there's a ship that certainly never crossed my mind before! I like your brain. Especially since you also brought in Lorne, one of my big favorites.

It'll be nice to see how things play out with Joyce alive. Canon already gave us the heartbreak so let's enjoy her presence a little longer.
Kairos Impending chapter 6 . 6/21/2014
It's gotta be the kid from that family of demons that Doyle saved in "Hero". Cool! He and Dawn should really hit it off.
Kairos Impending chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
Whoa, bad to worse! I love how you're throwing everything at the characters at once. Never a dull moment!