Reviews for Wild Hearts
Raevdansk chapter 30 . 9/23
So was this abandoned? I’n Confused.
Why does Astrid say at the end „this is perfect“ is she now betrayling hiccup with snotloud or wtf
bluepianos chapter 19 . 8/24
EVERY TIME I READ THIS CHAPTER I CANNOT HELP BUT DIE INSIDE WITH THAT ENDING, IT IS SO WELL DONE.

I'm FLAILING in my seat right now 'cause I don't know how to communicate how GREAT the angst of that last scene was. I guess the hurt and betrayal and that last comment "You know so much about relationships, you tell me," like OUCH! and maybe get an ice-pack for Astrid Hofferson because that HAD to burn.

I don't really have much else to say that'll be coherent so I'm just going to keep going. (This is my second read-through of Wild Hearts and it has STILL been an unbelievably wonderful experience.)
This story is really good, but is this the end? I love this beautiful world you’ve built off the movies and I really hope you’ll update :)
Well fuck, now I’m crying
bluepianos chapter 30 . 6/23
NO PLEASE THAT REALLY CAN'T BE IT.

Still, what a great way to end, the (slow?) beginnings of Snot's and Astrid's mending relationship. They're a lot like each other and I love to see whenever they get along (despite how rare that may be).

This story hasn't been updated in over 4 years now but I 100% (200% 300%) completely understand that time takes over, work, life, THINGS all happen, and that means fanfiction gets pushed to the backburner, maybe temporarily, maybe forever.

Whatever will happen to the rest of this story (obv if you could finish it, I would be SO forever grateful, I promise you, I'd cry), I just wanted to say it has been a long, remarkable, and extremely enjoyable journey. I always love the canon divergence of Hiccup growing up with dragons instead of Vikings and this is probably my favorite version of it. I'm particularly appreciative and fond of how Astrid is truly the main character, surrounded by themes of honor, family, and self-sacrifice, all very relevant themes not just to me but I'm sure to loads of girls (and boys!?) out there. Wanting to please and protect our parents and the people we love? It can't get more universal than that.

And as always, my love for dragons never subsides - it I only grows, in tenfold thanks to this.

It's been a pleasure reading Wild Hearts (so far? wink wink) - I do hope you continue!
I love this but is this realy where your leaving it
bluepianos chapter 6 . 6/19
I have been silent since starting this but I don't know why, I should have been putting in more of my enthusiasm into reviews! Apologies for that.

This is SUCH an intriguing concept, and an incredibly creative approach to not only Hiccup's character, but his dynamic with Astrid as well as his entire relationship with Toothless. The unintentional lewd and suggestive marks aside, his innocence and naivety paired with the sobriety of his determination to save BOTH dragons and humans are such a strange combination. He still feels like the Hiccup I know – the one who cares about saving everyone, no matter what it takes – but at the same time his unbalanced knowledge of humans and dragons make him feel like a stranger. I think it's amazing how you've achieved that!

Already really looking forward to this ENTIRE thing. There's so much that's already drawing me in; Valka and Stoick, Astrid's engagement to Snotlout (youch), Astrid's growing friendship with the blue Nadder (*ahem* Stormfly? doy *ahem*), and. Of course. The impending Hiccstrid. The rating of this story has NOT escaped my attention ehehehe.

Anyway. I'm gonna keep reading now.
Gosh, I'm going crazy wondering if you'll post again! This story is so beautifully crafted. It's hard to think of constructive criticism when I love it so much! This is such a unique idea that you've executed nearly perfectly. I just hope that you are able to bring it to fruition. Please and thank you. Even if you never do, what you HAVE written is amazing, and I hope you keep on writing.
please don't let it end here
lnept chapter 30 . 5/14
Please continue this artful masterpiece. You have remarkable talent.

Thank you for writing.
Imexecutioner chapter 30 . 5/4
I love this story! Really hope you’ll finish it someday!
Just a fan chapter 30 . 4/12
This is one of the best fanfics so far that I’ve read.. the story is very well written and the plot is amazing. please Please PLEASE try to complete this story and good luck!
Just a fan chapter 30 . 4/11
This is one of the best fanfics so far that I’ve read.. the story is very well written and the plot is amazing. please Please PLEASE try to complete this story! I’m just so excited for the next one! So yeah thanks for this story and good luck!
Somethingalltogether chapter 30 . 4/2
This is a really good story with a well thought out plot, good character development, and excellent twists and turns. It’s a pleasure to read and I hope you one day wrap it up.
1,636 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »