Reviews for Wild Hearts
Dasgun chapter 1 . 11/28/2022
.-..
Anonymous chapter 30 . 10/16/2022
Always a treat to read. Thank you
Guest chapter 30 . 10/16/2022
Still a treat to read
Guest chapter 9 . 9/16/2022
Hu the it try ft Oijjj miyyu toy uJu I Tyt Hityyyguy TyT Tyyui itl
BokkieseedTheBobbysoxer chapter 30 . 9/16/2022
I'm writing this review in hopes it finds you and you decide to please pick up this story. I started this story years ago and have been invested and waiting for an update for a while now. I recently decided to give it a reread and it's still as good as ever. Please do give us an update soon
Darling in the Fox chapter 30 . 4/6/2022
I am so, so sad. I love this, you had me pulling out my phone whenever I got the chance just to keep reading. This is so good, so well written. I’m deeply saddened that it’s unfinished. In good faith, I’ve followed this story, in hopes that one day, you will update it. Thank you for your work.
Zombie1047 chapter 30 . 3/30/2022
What an absolutely amazing story, truly one of the best I have ever read. Just a shame that it was never finished, but that doesn’t take away from its beauty. God I haven’t read a story that has made me feel like this in a long time and so I want to thank you.
m.vickyrojas16 chapter 30 . 3/17/2022
Well, this is what happen when I don't check if it's completed or not. I'm sad it's not because this is seriously good. The story is entretainting and catchy, the characters are well used, the pace feels natural and not too rushed... frankly it's awsome.
I really wish you could finish it because it ended JUST before the climax, and everything was going smoothly...
Anyway, just know that this story is great.
Brawler883 chapter 30 . 2/16/2022
God damn i want to see the conclusion to this so badly. Really good story and a very unique concept.
RyuuyaOoguro chapter 2 . 12/13/2021
why do I feel so dirty? L-Le-Lewd!
moonlightshiver chapter 30 . 12/3/2021
Oh no! Pls update soon! I hope all is well with you
Checkingdude chapter 30 . 11/21/2021
And then it was never finished
Guest chapter 30 . 5/30/2021
Hello! I know it's been a while and I doubt you'll ever come back to this story but if you do, I just wanted to let you know it's the best I've ever read! Finished or not 3
Writeratheart92 chapter 1 . 3/12/2021
Love it!
A Warning chapter 1 . 2/25/2021
I'm sorry if you already know this, or if this upsets you, but I thought I should let you know that sections of this story have been uploaded to another website. They have credited you and even linked to this story, but it just seems in poor taste to me because it looks like they haven't contacted any of the creators of the stories they uploaded. I'm sorry again if you already know about this secondary upload, or if I have upset you! The upload can be found here: /details/savefanfiction-10422365-Wild_Hearts-CuriosityRedux
1,693 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »