Reviews for Wild Hearts
Fairygirl34 chapter 30 . 12/6/2023
I know this hasn’t been updated since 2017 and it’s almost 2024, but I just want to let you know that I love this story so much, I cannot explain how much. I won’t badger you to update because that’s up to you, but I just wanted you to know I love every thing about this story and the characters and the relationships (familial, platonic and romantic).

I do hope you finish the story but I will always re-read and think of this story fondly. It’s definitely one of my ultimate favorites in regards to the “Cloudjumper took Hiccup too AU”.
Mercy chapter 30 . 11/14/2023
Wow. It’s been a while… I’ve read this the first time when I was 14 and now I’m 23 and it’s still one of my all time favorite fanfic, I hope you’re doing well wherever you are, and it’s amazing I’m not the only person who comes back to this from time to time to reread this incredible story. I really hope you get to finish this one day, but even if it’s left unfinished, it’s still as good.
Dalaxan chapter 14 . 11/7/2023
Cool!
Demontsu chapter 30 . 9/12/2023
Hope you'll continue the story, it was amazing
Min's awesomeness chapter 30 . 8/4/2023
I know it's been forever, but I am still hoping, you'll continue this amazing story.
MoonLightSkies16 chapter 6 . 7/17/2023
So far, for me, this story is up there with Nightfall by Leletha. Just with a slightly less feral Hiccup. I REALLY like this story
Fairy Breese chapter 30 . 5/2/2023
Fairy Breeze chapter 30 . 5/1/2023
It's a terrific story and alternative. How the relationship of the main characters developed throughout, everything is perfect. It's not just a fanfic, it's a living reality for me, and I'm sure for you too, Author. Words are not enough to describe my admiration. You dove so deeply into everyone's character and to come up with such a storyline, seemingly similar to the original, but quite different, is very, very difficult. And to keep that kind of intrigue... hell, I couldn't tear myself away for two days and read all 30 chapters. And I'm looking forward to the sequel and the epic fight between Hiccup and Toothless and the Queen.
Lizzy.grim chapter 30 . 5/1/2023
I know it's been a few years...like six and post epidemic/society breakdown, but I keep hoping you'll come back and finish the story. It's one of my favorites and easily one of the best written fanfics out there. Either way, I've enjoyed re-reading it and I hope you're doing okay.
ActuallyNotFunny chapter 1 . 2/22/2023
I should've seen it coming
Dasgun chapter 1 . 11/28/2022
.-..
Anonymous chapter 30 . 10/16/2022
Always a treat to read. Thank you
Guest chapter 30 . 10/16/2022
Still a treat to read
Guest chapter 9 . 9/16/2022
Hu the it try ft Oijjj miyyu toy uJu I Tyt Hityyyguy TyT Tyyui itl
BokkieseedTheBobbysoxer chapter 30 . 9/16/2022
I'm writing this review in hopes it finds you and you decide to please pick up this story. I started this story years ago and have been invested and waiting for an update for a while now. I recently decided to give it a reread and it's still as good as ever. Please do give us an update soon
1,703 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »