Reviews for Life, Love, and Just Desserts
Kiwi chapter 8 . 9/7/2014
At first, I thought you should've made Piccolo the best man. But the role you gave him suits him much better! He really is the fatherfigure Gohan needs and doesn't get from Goku. It is sad though, to end this fic with such an angsty setting, without even having Pan born! I really loved the story and although the chance is slim you'll ever read this, I want to say that I loved the series! Mala in Se was one of the first GV stories I read and you've never dissapointed me with the sequels. I'm just sad that this will never be finished.
dcp1992 chapter 8 . 5/16/2012
Great story. I haven't really read many stories along this line and I like it. Though it's been years, it would still be nice to see this updated and compleated.
SierraLarson chapter 8 . 7/24/2011
I read this story on The Gohan Fans Pit Stop, and it sucks that this story never got finished. DX I was like, "Noooooo! This was such a good story! DX "
xrunningimagination chapter 8 . 8/18/2010
I like how you took more of a realistic approch to some of these chapters. Most stories make everything well... sugarcoat it. I hope one day you come back and finish this story. I'll be waiting.
Zone-Blitz chapter 8 . 7/7/2010
That might have been the most beautiful thing I've ever read. I was in tears the last two chapters.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 8 . 12/15/2009
Great work. Even thought I know it has been 6 year since this fic was last updated i want to know, do you plan on completing it.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 7 . 12/15/2009
Great work. Piccolo and Goten thoughts were the best.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 6 . 12/15/2009
Great work. Poor Doc.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 5 . 12/15/2009
Great work. Videl, Gohan welcome to the joys of parenthood.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 4 . 12/15/2009
Great work. Damn! Gohan propose in live TV I didn't saw that coming.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 3 . 12/15/2009
Satan Videl to marry you? At home,

I think Gohan should propose to Videl at Home. Great work.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
Great work.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
PGW Whats that? Great work.
ChaosKngt chapter 8 . 6/6/2009
Awesome story hope you get back to this some day!
tavisa chapter 8 . 10/8/2008