Reviews for Spring
hooklineandsinker chapter 1 . 3/29
YOU HURT MY HEART WHY MUST YOU HURT MY HEART SO.

"I AM GOING TO PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE" MUTUAL STATEMENT RN SOPHIE PLS.

also, hello :p
Everafter101 chapter 1 . 2/17
Please write more this is so good!
Awesome story! xx 3
Zivatjl12 chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Thank you for this story. It makes me laugh and smile. Have you thought about continuing it? Thanks again.
kfink77 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I really wish you would continue this.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Do us all a favor And continue this! :) it's so Great! 3
mama's-broken-heart chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
I absolutely Love this! I don't know if you were planning it to be a one shot but I think it would be a great story!
jgibbs7 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
I'm so happy you wrote this story. I felt bad for Tony for missing out on Aviva birth.
I was happy that Tony stilled loves Ziva and Ziva still loves Tony. Tony wants to spend the rest of his life with Ziva no matter where they live.
I do hope will write Tiva stories more often, I love your Tiva stories.
tivaobsessed21 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
sequel? pretty please?
mishka chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
So happy to read a new story from you!

Kinda sucks that Ziva never told Tony about the baby. He missed out on so many firsts, and will never get that back. But, I am happy he found out while she is still so young, and can become an important part of her life.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
The feels...hope they see each other again and give us their happy ending.
KaiaBlackrock chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I've missed your Tiva stories so very, very much, so even though this is not a comeback I was still very happy to see it! The line about how he was an American first but she became his American dream was *amazing*. One of the best lines I've read in a while!
Aquasm chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
So happy to see you back writing Tiva. It would be great if you could follow this chapter up with how they start to be a family, Tony getting to know his daughter, where they live and how the handle the change
oldmoviewatcher chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
This was really cute! If you continue, I'd be thrilled! If don't, I understand. Well done!
Platero chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I love this story, I also never accept that Ziva and Tony are separated, always expect them to be a couple in the series and it was a nasty surprise that the actress left the show NCIS.
Read fics like yours me happy day. Keep writing these stories.
Platero.