Reviews for Out of Time Out of Space
ShesTalkingtoTheCar chapter 5 . 10/29/2007
what kind of weirdo has a cheese whiz collection?
GateBuilder05 chapter 5 . 2/10/2006
ARG! WHY WONT YOU PEOPLE UPDATE! PLEASE DO IT SOON 'CAUSE I'S GOTS TO KNOW WHATS GONNA' HAPPEN NEXT! I love your story so much and I would really apreciate it if you would hurry along and write your next chapie. :)

But if you need some modivation...

(\_/)

(O.O)

GateBuilder05 chapter 5 . 1/29/2006
!LMAO!

THIS IS FANTASTIC! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I'm so glad that obi-wan got a shave. that boy really dose look better w/out it. . I hope the government dosent find out about them, or else we'll have one of those X-files thing goin' on. Viva-la-smoking-man! lol. ;)

bye
xXThedoctorxX chapter 5 . 6/29/2005
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FINISH IT!
venus725 chapter 5 . 5/11/2003
yeah! i didn't know you updated! la li la li la!

goodies...and em...buh bye...
Jas-TheMaddTexan chapter 5 . 2/18/2003
narf its really funny ya know some people call me Jassy but i live in TEXAS(HOLY HOLY) and im only 15 i like any way
Lollipop Mimilove chapter 4 . 1/4/2003
Please write more! this is soooo funny! I wanna read the WHOLE THING!
RebelRebelMonster chapter 4 . 12/26/2002
HAHAAAAA! will anakin ever find his way back? what caused obi to scream? i absolutely LOVE THIS! very funny. more soon pwease. oh, and let's chat is updated under my other name, dramaqueen725. k? good.

ciao!

*venus725*

ps. are you a leo for real? i'm a leo.
teeheehee chapter 4 . 12/24/2002
OMG! THIS IS HILARIOUS! i keep bursting out laughing and i can't stop! i love it, please continue!
ewanobiwan chapter 4 . 12/22/2002
i'm thoroughly (sp?) enjoying your story and i can't wait to read more! :) loving it!
Anakins-Goddess-01 chapter 4 . 12/22/2002
WWOOOOOOOO! That was great! was cracking up! I hope you add more soon! Dont make us wait as long, Im dieing for more!
Culf chapter 4 . 12/22/2002
That shaver thing was brilliant. We all know that Qui Gons comlink was a gillette shaver! I laughed so hard that I almost fell out of my chair. Was even funnier because I saw TPM today!
Lollipop Mimilove chapter 3 . 12/4/2002
This is soooo good! It just keeps getting better.

GO BOB WITH THE ENGLISH ACCENT!

GO TINA WITH THE AUSTRALIAN ACCENT!

YAY!

I is hyper.
Ava De Longe chapter 3 . 12/4/2002
I wanna know what hapeens! This is funny I like Tintin the best! Also Obi-Wan. I am a hard core Obi-Wan fan! *Gets a distant look in her eyes and starts to drool* Obi-wan.

Ava
RebelRebelMonster chapter 3 . 11/30/2002
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

finally they figured out they were REALLY anakin and obi-wan! i was waiting for that. anyways, very funny, you get some applause.

*applause for angel*

anyways, write more soon! i'm off to read more of your stories (the new ones, so expect more reviews from me *smiles sithly*) ciao!

*venus725*