Reviews for Dreki Kyn
Yozora Haru chapter 1 . 1/14
Aww:3
How SweetNo matter how many times I read and reread this story and it's prequel,I can't help but fall in love all over again3
rowexz chapter 1 . 1/11
Damn that cute x
WhiteSakura59 chapter 1 . 1/4
You made me cry, I hope you're happy.
Atha chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
That is so sweet... And heartwarming. The way you potrait Toothless perspective is just spot on and the interaction with other dragons is amusing. What a beautiful story. Thank you for creating and sharing this. I especially like how you end this. Glad I stumble this diamond.
MythologyStar chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
Y'know, I was extremely sceptical about reading this, but I'll admit that I was intrigued. How could a one-shot possibly have so much recognition unless it was brilliant?

I'm astounded, truly. Whoa. I mean...

The way that you portrayed Toothless was true to character, and you even went to the lengths of adding more reasoning to his thoughts!

You truly are a wonderful and unique writer! Keep writing!
samathekittycat chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
This is very cute! I love how you wrote Toothless POV! It's awesome!
ar111 chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
aww so cute
curry-llama chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
this was awesome! I love how the story turned out and especially how you portrayed Toothless' point of view. It was definitely a fun read although im left wanting more because of how much fun it was to read.
Travesti chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
I liked it! Perhaps not as much as the prequel but that might be due to length.
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
God I love this
tetaniwha chapter 1 . 4/2/2017
I read the previous story before this one and i've just got to say that these stories have been my favourite httyd fics I have read so far. They were absolutely beautiful and really touched my heart! Amazing work!
ppiippeerr chapter 1 . 3/28/2017
the scene where toothless tried to leave, got me everytime.
Everlight18 chapter 1 . 3/15/2017
This was beautiful! I loved every moment and especially the parts where Toothless wonders what Hiccup is and how he becomes his dragon dad. It's so sweet and beautiful!
Deep in the Night chapter 1 . 3/5/2017
Nothing I can say will properly describe how *happy* this made me feel. I love it. "Most ardently."
ThreeHazelnuts chapter 1 . 2/3/2017
I read this spin-off after just finishing "Making History" (which I enjoyed quite a lot, it's so entertaining, exciting and to the point), while listening to the soundtrack of "Fantastic Beasts and where to find them". It had just gotten to the song "A Close Friend", and I put that song immediately on auto-replay, because it fit the mood of this oneshot very much, and made reading it so much more beautiful. Very beautiful description of their friendship!