Reviews for Dreki Kyn
Spyrenia chapter 1 . 4/2
I read the previous story before this one and i've just got to say that these stories have been my favourite httyd fics I have read so far. They were absolutely beautiful and really touched my heart! Amazing work!
thxlia-g chapter 1 . 3/28
the scene where toothless tried to leave, got me everytime.
Everlight18 chapter 1 . 3/15
This was beautiful! I loved every moment and especially the parts where Toothless wonders what Hiccup is and how he becomes his dragon dad. It's so sweet and beautiful!
Deep in the Night chapter 1 . 3/5
Nothing I can say will properly describe how *happy* this made me feel. I love it. "Most ardently."
ThreeHazelnuts chapter 1 . 2/3
I read this spin-off after just finishing "Making History" (which I enjoyed quite a lot, it's so entertaining, exciting and to the point), while listening to the soundtrack of "Fantastic Beasts and where to find them". It had just gotten to the song "A Close Friend", and I put that song immediately on auto-replay, because it fit the mood of this oneshot very much, and made reading it so much more beautiful. Very beautiful description of their friendship!
Thunderbird 22 chapter 1 . 1/16
I had thought of so many interpretations of this like toothless being able to communicate with him somehow telling him the story from the beginning, but I doubt that's what this is supposed be plz elaborate this story was really good and I love ho w you made toothless
Reclun chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
I would have liked a much longer sequel...*pout*
truefictionaddict chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
Awwwwwwww, all the feels! I loved it!
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
I love that! I think that was the best "Toothless PvP" I've ever read!
LIONESS STEPHANIE chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
WOW THAT was The Most Epic Story EVERRRRRRRRR
OH MY GOSH, I LOVE YOUR STORIES (granted i've only read the HTTYD ones) I swear your books could come out as HTTYD(Different Dimension) and I swear It would totally sell out. And I love how You made it Toothless P.O.V in this oneshot. Thank God Hiccup didn’t lose his leg. Thanks 4 Sharing Your Great Stories
ynius chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
Oh, god. I fucking cried! Soo much! Especially at the want-to-leave-but-can't- scene. God. It almost three in the morning and here i am bailing my eyes out with my sister sleeping close to me. Hope i wont woke her still i finish crying.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
love love love love love

ohh my gosh this one shot was awesome
Myrkur chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
Loved every single chapter just like the last fanfiction i read from you
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
That was amazing! What a fascinating point of view, and so believably written. And that end..~ Lovely! Thanks for sharing.
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 5/8/2016