Reviews for Dreki Kyn
ynius chapter 1 . 8/12
Oh, god. I fucking cried! Soo much! Especially at the want-to-leave-but-can't- scene. God. It almost three in the morning and here i am bailing my eyes out with my sister sleeping close to me. Hope i wont woke her still i finish crying.
love love love love love

ohh my gosh this one shot was awesome
Myrkur chapter 1 . 5/14
Loved every single chapter just like the last fanfiction i read from you
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 5/8
That was amazing! What a fascinating point of view, and so believably written. And that end..~ Lovely! Thanks for sharing.
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 5/8
THIS! Love this so much! I enjoyed the prequel to this, but THIS! *raptures*
zlaize chapter 1 . 4/14
Urrrrrrrgh why did you have to write this! I was doing fine being happy and I had to ruin it and read this. You made me cry so hard. Damn you.
Ohnezahn chapter 1 . 3/29
Awwwwww, I totally adore both stories..and Dreki Kyn made me cry so hard..so awesome 3
I'm still sniffling and cooing while I clutch my Laptop to my chest..
Luna Lillyth chapter 1 . 3/27
Aw, sweet!
chemiczen chapter 1 . 3/26
Wow. This was just- wow. Amazing. This was the very first fic I've read that brought tears to my eyes. Well, man tears from reading something emotional and beautiful; not like that one HP fic that reduced me to tears from laughing too much. I did not expect that at all.

I'm at a point where I'm running out of decent stories to read, then to have stumbled upon the HTTYD universe and not really expecting anything great, much less something that's so beautiful that I had to fight back tears- well, it's a very pleasant surprise to find this story and its prequel. This was such a pleasant surprise. Have I said this was a pleasant unexpected surprise? Sorry if I'm being obnoxious. I've been lurking here for a while now and I just didn't think it was possible for any fic in this site to move me emotionally, thought I was immune, gave up on the idea years before I made an account.

Thank you! Thank you so much for writing this. I don't think I'll ever find another fic that would have this much effect on me. I'll probably have to wait a few more years. Until then, I'll just binge read this whenever I feel like reading something heartwarming.
IndigoBottles chapter 1 . 3/25
thankyou For this slice of heaven and I love the one before too but didn't have time to comment,reading too many fanfics. but so happy!
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 3/23
Oh gods, that was so cute! Vaguely tugged on the heart strings but it was sweet all the same. I just wonder how Hiccup would have reacted when he found out about Barf and Belch... Lol but really, this was a sweet was to tie it all up.
lala32903 chapter 1 . 2/29
HGHGRHGRHGHRGHRHGRHGRHGH MY FEELS
Aspiring Mythmaker chapter 1 . 2/27
I enjoy stories that experiment with perspective, and I found yours to be a nice treat. I much prefer the simple, concise narrative to the sort of overwrought introspection that too often invades this kind of story. You do a very good job crafting the narration, without bogging the story down in description or dialogue, and it all builds to a satisfying, well-setup conclusion.

It's the kind of tightly-focused, direct storytelling that explores in a few minutes something I can spend hours thinking about.
Geirhildur chapter 1 . 2/11
Oh this story gives such beautiful closure for this verse. Thank you so much.
4everfictional chapter 1 . 1/18
Thank you for sharing this amazing chapter/sequel! XD