Reviews for Trouble in Paradise
Kairan1979 chapter 13 . 7/20/2008
This story lacks a sequel. Something like Superman/X-Men crossover.
zeo knight chapter 13 . 1/29/2007
kinda short but i love it if you did another i would definatly read it but hey yah kept to these two
jw chapter 13 . 5/22/2005
great story good end if you do another i like to see it
SilverStarSheep chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Thanks for the lovely reviews guys!

I wrote this fic and 'Crimson Angel' my freshman/sophmore year in high school and now that I'm a senior I'm realizing just how atrocious my writing was. :(

Thanks for the compliments anywho.

If you love(d) the show Angel read my other Smallville crossover fic: 'New Friends, Old Places' (Don't worry. I do realize the title sucks. It was sort of a spur of the moment, last minute thing.).

Thanks again!

-Megan :)
Shadow Rose chapter 13 . 1/6/2005
Hmm good story but I can't help but wonder why clark and Jeans kids would look like.
crash slayer chapter 12 . 12/17/2004
lovely story
crash slayer chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
beautifully written first chapter!
tygerman2 chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
revenge i will not take what u did so ur story sucks so bad its not funny and mine my computer has been messing up so it wasnt nice to send that bad of a flame so ur story again sucks and no more flames and i might fix it oh and one more thing ur a bakanumous which means if u dont know big idiot
wallflower23 chapter 12 . 6/22/2003
It was a very good story, you seem to have a good feel for the characters.
Showstopper too damn lazy to sign in chapter 13 . 5/12/2003
Finished reading both of your stories and you did a good job. I like the relationship between Jean and Clark. I hadn't read many Smallville/X-Men Evolution crossovers. As far as I know, these two stories were the only stories that cross the two shows over. I wish you would've explained what happened with Chloe. If you do a sequel to this, I'd like to see Jean transform into the Phoenix (this happened in the comics/old Fox Cartoon Series but I don't think X-Men Evolution ever got into that) and because of this Clark would have to fight her just to add some more angst to their relationship. Keep up the good work and have a good day, :)
becs1 chapter 13 . 4/25/2003
Woo! We RAWK! Um, I read you explanation at the end of the last chapter (somehow I missed it first time around), and I seem to have forgotten about the Professor read Jean's mind. Oh, and does this epilouge mean a sequal's coming SOON? *hinthintwinkwink*
Rebel Goddess chapter 12 . 4/21/2003
Please write another X-Men / Smallville story, because Crimson Angel and Trouble in Paradise were both really good. More please. I really liked that, and I have to agree that Legolas is fantastic. My favourite bit is probably when he skates down the stairs, firing arrows all the way, during the siege. Clark's great in this, but I would be interested to see him paired up with Rogue! Great stuff.
kittylover chapter 12 . 1/19/2003
This had better not be the end! If it is I will be very angry. Have Clark change his mind and stay at the insitute for a while and what happen to the guy they went to rescue? Are you just going to abandon that! If this is the end is there going to be a sequel? Write back in an epiloge of this story.
becs1 chapter 12 . 1/19/2003
Very nice conclusion to a great story! And, yes, I actually enjoy your ranting/raving. You're entitled, and it's entertaining!

One question: If Jean and Ryan couldn't read Clark's mind, how could Xavier? I mean, I know he's very powerful and everything, but I think Clark's alien mind shields keep out all inquiring mutants. Just asking. *shrugs* I'm obsessed with continuity flaws, pay me no mind.

Oh, I've got a thing for "herculean superhero types," too (that's from your A/N last chapter): Clark, Legolas, the Red Ranger on Power Rangers *sheepish grin* Whoops, did I say that out loud?

Will there be a sequal? Will the Professor and the rest of the mutants learn the truth about Clark? Will anything else come between Jean and Clark's angst-ridden relationship? Will Scott get jealous of Superboy so they get in a fight with their respective eye rays? I'll most certainly tune in next time!
WaNdA chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
I don't know Smallville so I can't really tell you how the story was. I just wanted to thank you for reviewing my story " When the Going Gets Tough" even though it said it was discontinued. Maybe someday I'll write some more of it, but at the moment it's just not coming out the way I wanted it to. That's why it's discontinued. Thanks again. :)