Reviews for And if your heart wears thin
Tehomet chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Excellent! Thank you for posting.
TolkienGeek1 chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Like? No. I love. It's so cute. SO CUTE. I LOVE FITZSIMMONS. And Fitz better be alright or I'll riot!
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
This was excellent. Very sweet and then sad.
BananaLollypop chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Wow, that... So much perfection. I love this so very, very much.
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
I loved this. I thought you did such a great job at showing something simple like her touching him and how it’s been for their relationship. I love the different points that you wrote about and the last one was really sad. Great one-shot.
weasleywarrior chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Definitely like. Great story!
Madam Mare chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Aww...this was great! Sad but great!
amandajbruce chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I loved this. It's definitely noticeable that Simmons is the one more likely to reach out and touch him, especially in the earlier episodes of the show, and I love how you've examined the significance of that for both her and Fitz. This was gorgeously done.
notapepper chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Loved this. I've always noticed that it's Simmons who's touching Fitz (it plays a part in the Academy/ origin story I'm writing about Fitzsimmons) and not so much the other way around, and I've thought a bit about the significance and impact of those little touches. So I liked seeing your perspective on this, especially as it related to major moments from the show, like the assessment tests, the decision to join the team, and the pod.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I really liked this. I didn't even notice Jemma did the shoulder thing. I want to watch all the episodes again and look for it now haha. Anyway, fantastic job on a job well done.