Reviews for Okay Isn't Enough
Dillon406 chapter 2 . 6/24
I love it
Cassius chapter 7 . 5/12
This story is great I just got into rayshipping but this is the best story I have read. It is well thought out and has great potential to be even better.
Deo GRI chapter 7 . 3/28
That was bold, Thomo! I don't know should I congratulate you or kill you. Well done.
TheAnimeLover97 chapter 7 . 3/14
Why did you kil Cynthia?
Pissed chapter 7 . 3/14
You really killed her? What the fuck!
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 7 . 3/12
I had my doubts with this story, but this chapter has me hooked.
Aoi Hyoudou chapter 7 . 3/4
Okay...what just happen with this story?

And is Cynthia really dead? Doubt it since the pairing is RayShipping.
KitkatMoon chapter 7 . 2/28
Amazing story!
What the _ (enter a number of choice words)?! Please do NOT leave us waiting long at all. This cliff hanger sucks. Im sorry you cannot disappear for months on end the way you are leaving us waiting. I sense Cynthia did not die
But still, if you leave again for months on end it will be round of hurt! Please come back soon!
very nice and please update soon
Lover of Pokemon chapter 7 . 1/28
Good chapter. I didn't see the plot list coming. Now if only you'd continued Master of Aura...
Ky111 chapter 7 . 1/28
Great chapter, looking forward to what's still to come.

Until the next one.
HP-DG-SB-NR-RR-AG-TD-KB-HA-AJ chapter 7 . 1/28
Oh come on! You're leaving us with this kind of plot twist after being gone for so long? Damn it. Definitely interesting chapter, and I'm really looking forward to Ash taking out Team Rocket, it should be good to watch. But I'm sad that you had Cynthia taken like that. I really hate Giovanni. Bastard pisses me off. Well, keep up the great work and I hope it won't take you as long to update again.
YohanKC chapter 7 . 1/28
Dang things escalated pretty quickly. Glad to see you're back with another chapter. Keep it up!
freddy.lane.1 chapter 7 . 1/28
you better have not killed her,oh wait! hostage,was she taken hostage?