Reviews for Okay Isn't Enough
Yanoakc chapter 5 . 4/30
Update soon please! Also, I'd like to see Ash's friends' reactions to their relationship. Supposedly, it's still a farce to the public correct? Or did they come out and say they were really dating?
Samster687 chapter 5 . 4/13
I NEED MORE!
This is so good!
Samster687 chapter 3 . 4/13
There's nothing wrong with being a sap for writing romance; I'm the same way. Hell, my story even has the same idea of Ash being Cynthia's protégé. (Please don't sue me for that; I didn't even know about your story until mine was already 10 chapters in)
Gary Oak chapter 4 . 4/4
Woooh training time, and thank you so much if it wasn't for you i probably wouldn't have been inspired enough to start writing again and sharing my stories to the wonderful and not so wonderful people on
Gary Oak chapter 3 . 4/4
My Friends hassle me about liking romance and writing short stories with a deep romantic story in it. P.S Gary Mother F***** Oak
Gary Oak chapter 2 . 4/4
Am I the only one that thought the muscly man was gonna be gary oak and that there was gonna be a battle. P.S Gary Mother F***** Oak
Xerzo LotCN chapter 5 . 3/31
hum cute been awhile welcome back look forward to continuing reading when you can post
Tealgryffin chapter 5 . 3/26
Good job
Shadow'Blaze14 chapter 5 . 3/21
I love the rayshipping so much can't wait for more.

Shadow'blaze14
Chinmaya.009 chapter 5 . 3/20
u r going on a roll. the bonding you showed between them is amazing. but i guess u could increase the length of the chapter and increase the moments. also i was confused on how u use "" and '' .
please specify whether they are thought or comment. is ash developing his aura with riolu?
Mark chapter 5 . 3/19
Yes! You're back!
I cannot wait for the next chapter! I'm wondering, will you show the 6months of training or skip over it?
Will you also show them going to the different Champion leagues like Kanto and such? Would be interesting to see the interactions with the Elites and Gym Leaders in the VIP box during matches.
Looking forward to the rest of your stories
hendriejoseph chapter 5 . 3/19
you have got to tell me if may and dawn end up with drew and kenny?

and great work on the new chapter hopes this means faster chapters now your back right ?

will ash be smarter after the 6 months ash is to traval by himself ?
Ky111 chapter 5 . 3/19
Great chapter, looking forward to the next one.

until then.
HP-DG-SB-NR-AG-HA-TD-KB-RR-AJ chapter 5 . 3/19
Yes! I've been waiting for what seems like forever for a new chapter! This was a great one. I was wondering if Ash was going to get a Riolu or not. And now he's going off on survival training? I hope that you don't take a few chapter and describe the whole thing in detail. I'm looking forward to Ash and Cynthia getting back together again. 6 Months should make for an interesting reunion. Keep up the great work and I hope that you'll update again soon.

HP-DG-SB
IchiIchi chapter 5 . 3/19
Aww, cute ending. Is the time skip going to occur next chapter? Really interesting, and really fun to see what is going to end up happening :O Ash has already grown so much, and that survival training is just gonna bump him up even more :D Great story so far :D