Reviews for The Roads Not Travelled
They should have battled
Guest chapter 30 . 12/12/2018
I realize it has been quite sometime since you updated this story. I hope you haven't quit writing, just that life has been busy. I do hope you finish this fanfic, I have enjoyed reading it.
Guest chapter 30 . 1/1/2018
Nooooooo you need to update, like you said only three more chapters
Guest chapter 30 . 10/15/2017
Please do more chapters. This is really good. Ps have jace and clary do things. (You know what “things” means
Guest chapter 30 . 7/27/2017
update?
Aerwyna536 chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
Hey I love your story sooooo much
Niamh42 chapter 30 . 9/18/2016
Hi. It has been a year since you updated. I don't know if you're going to. I hope you do.
Niamh42 chapter 30 . 6/18/2016
Hi I don't know if you're planning on continuing this story but I hope you are. It's been 9 months and I hope you're okay. If you don't continue I'd just like to wish you luck in everything you may pursue.
Niamh42 chapter 30 . 6/4/2016
Hi! Still remaining faithful! Love this story! Probably gonna reread it over the next couple of days
cjj chapter 10 . 5/28/2016
absolutely perfect. great insight, depth, great sense of humor and everything. just perfect. you have great talent for writing.
cjj chapter 3 . 5/28/2016
absolutely fabulous, great sense of humor, description, dialogue, etc.
cjj chapter 2 . 5/28/2016
great story, you are a very talented writer, the dialogues, the characters are captivating, so wonderfully different from other authors' stories. thanks for sharing with us. well done.
Niamh42 chapter 30 . 5/5/2016
Hi please update. I'm sorry I'm too exhausted to write a really long review. I love your story. I'd love for you to update.
Goodnight x
Niamh42 chapter 30 . 4/7/2016
Please update! I love your story and would love to see more considering how long it's been! I don't know if you have decided to discontinue this but, I, among many other I'm sure wouldn't want that. I know how hard it can be to juggle everything and know that I would support you either way. Again I love your story and just the way you write!
Lots of love, Niamh.
Btw I just wanted you to know that I have posted tonnes of reviews as a guest as well. Thanks for reading if you got as far as here without realising that you unlike me have more important things to do.
Guest chapter 30 . 3/3/2016