Reviews for Reversal
HappiKatt chapter 8 . 7/18
Man, series rewrites are one of the hardest fanfic types to pull off and keep interesting, and I can honestly say that so far this is one of the best examples of the story type I've seen! I love how well you've managed to keep things interesting while still keeping the story recognizable to the original, and your characterizations of the twins in particular are awesome! Reading with Tomoki was an adorable touch, and I honestly can't tell where this story's going next, there's so many places you could take it from here and they'd all be really compelling! Great job, can't wait to see what happens next!
TottWriter chapter 7 . 7/16
Just wanted to say I have been really enjoying your story.

I like the dynamic that their birth-order-switching has thrown up - it totally makes sense that canon-Kouiji would be more upfront about finding his brother as opposed to shyly following him. And the rest of the differences seem really well thought out too.

Plus the quality of your writing overall is good, which is always a bonus in a fanfic! Definitely want to know what happens next!
TheAngelofFate chapter 7 . 7/6
Oh boy. Koji got the Spirit of Darkness! AND went and attacked Koichi and the others! Koichi don't be afraid of Koji! It wasn't his fault he lost control! I expect shit is going to be hitting the fan pretty soon! Is he going to get brainwashed by Cherubimon? Are they going to switch spirits at all? Since Koji is Light and Koichi is Darkness?

I expect lots of brotherly bonding and conversations from these two twins! Plus hugs! Those are always nice to see! v
TheAngelofFate chapter 6 . 6/19
"When we get home, there's a library that's close to our apartment. Would you like to go?"

I felt a shy smile cross my face and I nodded. Kouichi's sharp grin in return seemed softer somehow.

Awwww! Koichi trying to be all brotherly and bond with Koji is adorable. C'mon Koji quit being difficult and thinking your twins annoying. Koichi's trying, he's trying to have a brother relationship with you. Please have them have more brotherly bonding moments, and possibly hug a couple times later on? ;)

I love this story, I don't know why it doesn't have more reviews, it's awesome! Please update soon!
Black Cat Angel chapter 6 . 6/19
I like ur story. I wish u luck on it.
TiaMooncrystal chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Nice Story so far, but isn't Kouichi also normaly the big brother? At least that is what I was thinking. Also Kouji calls Kouichi "Nii-san" in the japanese version of the anime, doesn't he? BTW "Nii-san" is the polite way to say "Nii-chan",which is often used by the younger sibling, if I'm right...
serene528moon chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
This idea is interesting! But I wonder if the characteristic of Kouichi would be too Takuya. The twins would never be so outgoing as Takuya. Or it's just because of Kouji's view. I enjoy this fic a lot, keep it up!
NatNicole chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
SWEETNESS! I love this fic, and I'm glad you're changing stuff up a bit. Getting his D-tector second must've stopped JP from losing his self-confidence he way he briefly did in canon. Also, I was surprised by Koji apparently being the Warrior of Darkness and Koichi the Warrior of Light. And what's gonna happen on the Duskmon part? I'm alos a bit confused: wasn't Koji the younger twin in canon? So what exactly was it that changed this from canon other than the D-tectors and meeting right before the adventures start?
Evide chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
On my first read through, I couldn't tell if the twin's dynamic was due to a personality switch, or to do with the birth order. I've always wanted to see something with Kouichi as the younger brother, and this looks like it's shaping up to be another splendid read from you! Nature over nurture in this case, where Kouichi grew up with his father instead. I'm wondering on what else the birth order will have a profound effect - from even small personality quirks to getting their Spirits switched, which might make a case for an interesting birth-right introspective. And maybe some sort of confusion in which the twin's get the wrong Spirits at first or something. I'm just really looking forward to reading more and seeing how the rest of the AU plays out. Good job so far and good luck with the rest. If you need a beta reader or a second pair of eyes, feel free to hit me up anytime.