Reviews for Reversal
Donot chapter 10 . 9/6
I totally loved it! Kouji is so famous! LOL I think must of the chapter was someone screaming his name haha And that end! So cute! I love your Kouji so much! Now, if I remember well the place they're going now is where Takuya's beast spirit was, right? So, with that they may have some chance to fight the others... right? What about the BS of light, in the original Kouji (here Kouichi) is the first one to find it, now this change. Also, I don't think they will be able to run forever, the others will put their hands on him sooner or later. I found the idea of Kouji as Duskmon fighting Wolfmon and Kouichi helping him coming back. I can Imagine their bond getting so strong!
I have a question, are you going to include the royal knights battle? Or it will be over with cherubimon? Just curious. As I always like to remind you, I LOVE your fic (yes, capital letters) I'm on the phone so I wasn't able to login but you know me haha seriously, today wasn't a good day for me and this helped a lot to make it better! Hope to read you soon!
DoNotTouchMeYouMuggle chapter 9 . 6/28
NOOO Why would you do this to meeee! Im so excited! This is awesome OMG SHE WANNNSSSTTTT HIIIIM.

Ejem. Now that I am back, after my little colapse... I totally loved it. pff Im in love with this, you now it alredy. I dont know if Ill be able to wait for netx chapter. Damn this is good.

About the other thing, its taking me more time that i thought, but Im working on it. The thing of translating its that it makes you tired. BUT IM WORKING ON IT.

Things are changing, I love the way your putting it. Like a little fragile puzzle, Oh well. Ill wit for your update, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

CHEERS.
TottWriter chapter 9 . 6/23
Ooh! I'm so happy this fic updated! Honestly, we don't have enough Frontier fics, so having this REALLY GOOD one is a gift. I look forward to your updates - honestly this is one of the few AU seasons I've seen which doesn't just have everything magically following the same pattern, and I can't wait to see how it all pans out. Keep up the good work!
DoNotTouchMeYouMuggle chapter 2 . 5/18
Well I just find this out, the first english digimon frontier fanfic I read... and so far so good. I cant avoid seeing that you havent finish it and probably wont, but I dont mind at all. That gives me the chance of imagining what woul happen. I love the fact that they meet before and arrive to the digimon world together... I ve read lots of fanfics about them and fans LOVE killing Kouichi and I hate it because theres nothing worse than lose a twin! Hell! Whats wrong with you people? haha Anyway, you wont read this, probably, but I dont mind either so... congrats for this fabulous idea. I ll keep reading. Donot out!

P.S.: SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH! I m better at reading (umm)
Esseraph chapter 8 . 1/18
I really love this so far. The idea is really unique and all the little changes are really interesting!
HappiKatt chapter 8 . 7/18/2015
Man, series rewrites are one of the hardest fanfic types to pull off and keep interesting, and I can honestly say that so far this is one of the best examples of the story type I've seen! I love how well you've managed to keep things interesting while still keeping the story recognizable to the original, and your characterizations of the twins in particular are awesome! Reading with Tomoki was an adorable touch, and I honestly can't tell where this story's going next, there's so many places you could take it from here and they'd all be really compelling! Great job, can't wait to see what happens next!
TottWriter chapter 7 . 7/16/2015
Just wanted to say I have been really enjoying your story.

I like the dynamic that their birth-order-switching has thrown up - it totally makes sense that canon-Kouiji would be more upfront about finding his brother as opposed to shyly following him. And the rest of the differences seem really well thought out too.

Plus the quality of your writing overall is good, which is always a bonus in a fanfic! Definitely want to know what happens next!
TheAngelofFate chapter 7 . 7/6/2015
Oh boy. Koji got the Spirit of Darkness! AND went and attacked Koichi and the others! Koichi don't be afraid of Koji! It wasn't his fault he lost control! I expect shit is going to be hitting the fan pretty soon! Is he going to get brainwashed by Cherubimon? Are they going to switch spirits at all? Since Koji is Light and Koichi is Darkness?

I expect lots of brotherly bonding and conversations from these two twins! Plus hugs! Those are always nice to see! v
TheAngelofFate chapter 6 . 6/19/2015
"When we get home, there's a library that's close to our apartment. Would you like to go?"

I felt a shy smile cross my face and I nodded. Kouichi's sharp grin in return seemed softer somehow.

Awwww! Koichi trying to be all brotherly and bond with Koji is adorable. C'mon Koji quit being difficult and thinking your twins annoying. Koichi's trying, he's trying to have a brother relationship with you. Please have them have more brotherly bonding moments, and possibly hug a couple times later on? ;)

I love this story, I don't know why it doesn't have more reviews, it's awesome! Please update soon!
Black Cat Angel chapter 6 . 6/19/2015
I like ur story. I wish u luck on it.
TiaMooncrystal chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Nice Story so far, but isn't Kouichi also normaly the big brother? At least that is what I was thinking. Also Kouji calls Kouichi "Nii-san" in the japanese version of the anime, doesn't he? BTW "Nii-san" is the polite way to say "Nii-chan",which is often used by the younger sibling, if I'm right...
serene528moon chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
This idea is interesting! But I wonder if the characteristic of Kouichi would be too Takuya. The twins would never be so outgoing as Takuya. Or it's just because of Kouji's view. I enjoy this fic a lot, keep it up!
NatNicole chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
SWEETNESS! I love this fic, and I'm glad you're changing stuff up a bit. Getting his D-tector second must've stopped JP from losing his self-confidence he way he briefly did in canon. Also, I was surprised by Koji apparently being the Warrior of Darkness and Koichi the Warrior of Light. And what's gonna happen on the Duskmon part? I'm alos a bit confused: wasn't Koji the younger twin in canon? So what exactly was it that changed this from canon other than the D-tectors and meeting right before the adventures start?
Evide chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
On my first read through, I couldn't tell if the twin's dynamic was due to a personality switch, or to do with the birth order. I've always wanted to see something with Kouichi as the younger brother, and this looks like it's shaping up to be another splendid read from you! Nature over nurture in this case, where Kouichi grew up with his father instead. I'm wondering on what else the birth order will have a profound effect - from even small personality quirks to getting their Spirits switched, which might make a case for an interesting birth-right introspective. And maybe some sort of confusion in which the twin's get the wrong Spirits at first or something. I'm just really looking forward to reading more and seeing how the rest of the AU plays out. Good job so far and good luck with the rest. If you need a beta reader or a second pair of eyes, feel free to hit me up anytime.