Reviews for The Job
Spectere chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
I love your stories mate. I wish you would continue this one, turn this into more than a one shot. Whatever you do, i am sure it will be amazinng like your other stories. Whenever you read this, if you read this, just know i wish you a wonderful day or night and a pleaseant tonorrow.
Farynx99 chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Hi Xaphrin! I just wanted to say that I love your Red-X & Raven stories, and I just cannot get enough. I've been following ur stories for a while now, and they are all so awesome. :D You are an amazing writer, and you've astutely managed to keep their characters in-check throughout every single story, never ceases to amaze me. In fact, you are one of my fav authors, and I enjoy reading your stories so, so much. :) N I also want to thank you for your regular updates on your stories haha. Pls continue writing more of this pairing's stories, I ship them so hard haha. (This forbidden r/s thing is always so appealing to read! XD)
Kimarys Adriana chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Nice. Poor Red
Evilsangel chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
That was great! I loved it! You always set the scenes so wonderfully! I could even picture the smells and sounds around them and it was great! A part of me almost wishes this wasn't a one-shot! Oh so much Red-X and Raven-ness it was EPIC! You always manage to make me so excited! (Didn't mean that in a sexual way *wink* I love your stories!

Side note: I don't use Tumblr! *sobs*
HunterMoore chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Awesome story. I don't think I've ever really felt sorry for Red-X before, but I did by the end of this. Great work.
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Great!
flamingaro chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Very interesting. I like it.
DrkSpphrGT chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
This story was awesome! I loved it. By any chance could u maybe turn this into a two shot? I am like dying to know about what happens next. Overall, amazing one shot!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Wow.

Okay, then. I am currently listening to "My Heart Is Broken" by Evanescence, and I think the parallels are just EERIE. Red-X is in a pickle here and no mistake. They are very different, yes, with different values and views and goals and dreams (well, maybe some of their dreams are the same). But, yeah. His point is valid, poor guy. I really feel sorry for him. And for Raven, too.

Superb work.
meel chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Oh my God, I love this so much! It's very good. Appreciate it if you made it a two shot, but still good
Empress Raven chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I'd never read this! I really like it! Part of me, would love to see if he ever gives her the book, but at the same time, I love it as it is.
Shortness chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Ohh the Rae/X goodness!

I wish I would've known about your other account, I would've stalked that one as well XD just kidding. I felt the angst, the sexual frustration and obvious boundary between the two. Unfortunately they couldn't act on their feelings like they do in Seven. At first I felt iffy about reading this. I've read so many angsty stories in the past that my little heart can't take it anymore lol. But this one had the perfect balance without too much tragedy.
Wonderful one-shot! I enjoyed it!
Kaarlinaa chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
OMG THIS GOOD. i ENJOYED READING THIS. continue! update soon (:
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I love it, can't wait to see the other stories