Reviews for Detergent
Dieggo53 chapter 15 . 6/15
I hope you continue this story
Walkmanapprenticewordsmith chapter 15 . 3/1
really enjoyable read, been five years so might not happen, but hopkng you come back!
trashygirly chapter 15 . 1/19
I realize that your not coming back and i get it but i hope someone takes this idea lowkey just cuz its so good
Alba743 chapter 15 . 10/2/2023
Shimei is very well written, and I really like the ideas you have. The relationships with the characters are natural and I appreciate them very much.

That Shimei's bankai is called Yon Shu seems mindblowing to me. I imagine the possibilities, whether the execution of the Bankai is divided into 4 phases (war, famine, plague, death) or whether it is 4 spirits causing large scale chaos to their enemies. What makes me wonder a little is what the shikai would be like, if she could only summon one horsemen at a time, if the horsemen would "fuse" with her or something like that.

I swear I want to see Shimei interact with the Visored again and Kisuke's pov regarding the attack on the children and his decision to use the kikanshiki.

It seems to me that Shimei sees Masaki as the closest thing to a mother figure, but of course since her death is approaching because of Yhwach, that surely slows her down. Honestly, I would have to read the interactions between Yoruichi and Shimei to see if the relationship could evolve into that of mother and daughter. At first glance, I would say yes, I see her as a good mother figure, but I wouldn't bet everything on it either, because although she has her serious moments, Yoruichi is usually like the mischievous old sis of the Karakura gang.

The relationship between Ichigo and Shimei, at the moment, does not seem suitable for a future romantic relationship, we know what Ichigo will be like later, but at the moment it is Shimei who is on top of Ichigo and they seem more like two siblings who annoy each other but who in the end, at the end of the day, love each other.

Eagerly, I await the continuation despite the past years.
Iland Girl chapter 15 . 6/15/2023
I circle back now and then to see if this has been updated. So sad it hasn't, but I completely understand IRL comes first... just let me suffer in silence...
Wishfulhamadryad chapter 15 . 4/10/2023
This fic is absolutely amazing & I REALLY hope you decide to pick it back up at some point! There’s so much potential here! To answer one of your questions, I definitely didn’t start reading thinking I’d ship an OC & Ichigo but it they’re so adorable & I could definitely see myself shipping them when they get older!
kyurega chapter 2 . 4/2/2023
Not really important in anyway, but it’s kinda funny that you used “I love cake” as an example sentence to talk about Japanese sentence structure, cuz like/love are actually adjectives in Japanese. The thing about the subject-object-verb order is still true, just thought it was funny.
Fluffiest chapter 15 . 1/21/2022
I really like this story and I hope that you'll update again soon
Soft Scratch chapter 15 . 12/12/2021
Hey this is pretty good. Can you keep making it?
Berkyl chapter 15 . 11/16/2021
Holy crap this is so good!
biowolf864 chapter 14 . 10/28/2021
ahhhh Yoruichi! I've been wondering where you be
1.6180339887498948482045868 chapter 15 . 9/26/2021
NO! You can't stop the story just as Yoruichi is arriving! I hope you come back eventually!
Aki13S chapter 15 . 9/4/2021
This story has such potential! I love pove love it. Shunei is everything adorable and badass at 5-7? ( What age was she again?). Anyway...she's too adorable for words.
I love the storyline and the characters you've brought back to life. I've always enjoyed Bleach and I'm now enjoying this too a lot. Please keep updating and I'll keep reading!
Nad19 chapter 15 . 8/31/2021
i love the story! i cried reading it, i am so curious what's gonna happen next! thanks
GrimPure chapter 15 . 8/22/2021