Reviews for The Hybrid
JustA-Fangirl chapter 46 . 9/6/2017
I have recently joined the Sherlock fandom and this is the first piece of fanfiction I have read. Now, at first I was a little nervous because this was a Sherlock AU, but I was FAR from disappointed. I have read many fics but this has made it on my Top 5 list, for sure. Anyways, love the story. Don't think anyone could have done any better. Keep up the good work and I'll be sore to check out your other work.
Guest chapter 34 . 6/22/2016
Isnt it mycroft?
MissLuciusNightWings chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
amazing, awesome, everything ive ever wanted. Its my birthday today and this would be the best birthday present ever.
Thankyou Thankyou sooo much!
can you please do one of these but in the doctorWho AU? a cat doctor sounds very cute!
Dawnmoon76 chapter 33 . 8/28/2015
*distant yelling* HELP! I-I don't know where I am! TOO...MUCH...fluff. *silence* ;)
potterbuncker chapter 46 . 3/25/2015
Wow, wonderful fic, I was looking for some Dragon!lock, when I stumbled upon this beauty. I can understand why you have Sherlock be so submissive, but sometimes I compare him to BBC Sherlock, and think Sherlock would die before he'd agree to that? I love how you had him wear the coat and hat to cover his hybrid traits. Thanks for sharing.
Deanhastheconsultingphonebox6 chapter 46 . 3/16/2015
Woah... That was intense *_*
Buuut I really love how you describe it all and I really hope for some fluff too. Update soon. :D
Deanhastheconsultingphonebox6 chapter 45 . 3/10/2015
I still think this is just perfect. Please update soon I want some FLUFF ;D You are a wonderful writer and even when this chapter doesn't have so much fluff in it, its still written so good, that I read it in five Minutes or so, haha.
and I have a question, do you like Doctor Who too or do you just watch Sherlock? ;)
(Just a question, you don't have to answer if you don't want too.)
Guest chapter 44 . 3/9/2015
Wow this is so amazing ;D I love how you are writing and how you make it all so close to the real story but also with this Johnlock and Catlock fluff in there. Thats just brilliant.
UGH chapter 8 . 3/9/2015
IT'S 3 IN THE MORNING AND I'M READING THE MOST FUCKING ADORABLE FIC IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD WIDE WEB
Guest chapter 43 . 3/3/2015
I love your story. I loved it when I first read it and I still love it over all this time because damn you are a good writer and I am really looking forward to some fluff here :D
Guest chapter 43 . 3/3/2015
Oh thank god. I was writing this off as the "good one that never was finished", but you're back. And you made me cry. Well done you.
E2U chapter 42 . 3/2/2015
Yay an update! Aww poor john's heart is going to break in two!
gandalfking chapter 3 . 1/1/2015