Reviews for Behind Bars
Rebella101 chapter 8 . 9/13/2019
I hope she said she won’t get pregnant because she’s on pill or something not because she can’t have any, I neeeeeed klaroline babies (reading this story for the 6th time btw i cant help it)
Rebella101 chapter 14 . 7/26/2019
Why did you abandoned all your amazing stories? Ugh I’m just gonna pretend like they got married had kids and lived happily ever after
Aisha.love96 chapter 14 . 4/13/2018
you are so talented! please continue this story. IM OBSESSED
Guest chapter 14 . 2/14/2018
Please continue the story
SilviaKC chapter 14 . 12/27/2017
I loved this so much. I like your style of writing. Also this story brought me the old Prison Break feelings. I hope you'll keep going to write, you've got talent! Ly 3
Srvagabond chapter 14 . 9/24/2017
I love it :) I really hope these two get their happily ever after
Srvagabond chapter 13 . 9/24/2017
Glad they're talking. I was starting to get irritated with how Caroline was reacting to Klaus. Like... girl just let him love you!
Srvagabond chapter 12 . 9/24/2017
Well, I'm happy shes not dead. Disappointed that she abandoned him though
Srvagabond chapter 11 . 9/24/2017
Dude. She can't die. Like, I will revolt. Not cool, man. Not cool
Srvagabond chapter 10 . 9/24/2017
I busted out laughing at Klaroline shippers. Lololol love it. Hope that guard doesn't ruin everything :'(
Srvagabond chapter 8 . 9/24/2017
Not gonna lie, kinda shocked their sexy time went down like that! Not that I'm complaining :p
Srvagabond chapter 7 . 9/24/2017
Def looking forward to the next chappie:D
Srvagabond chapter 6 . 9/24/2017
First off, yaaaay that he broke the camera! I'm totally looking forward to some lemony lemons between these two;)
Secondly, I figured someone would interrupt them eventually. Too many people in the prison for them to be off the hook unconditionally. But I hope they get out of it sooner rather than latee, because you write the best scenes with them :)
Srvagabond chapter 5 . 9/24/2017
Girl. That section with the nutella? FIRE. Ooooooweeee. *fans self and craves Klaus-tella*
Srvagabond chapter 4 . 9/24/2017
Love the interaction between these two! Klaus is adorable with her :)