Reviews for Demon's Destiny
Guest chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
It would have been truly interesting to see where this story was going
mrstardust89 chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
I hope to see the next chapter soon.
Byakugan789 chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
Nabiki'd be a good choice. Under her guidance Ranma might still achieve his canon power and then Nab's assure that they raked in the dough as either a demolitions expert, a BIG name dojo that changed the face of japan or a specialized instructor for either the JPD or JSDF.

Somehow though I get the feeling this story isn't going...anywhere.
numair42 chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
So I'm of two minds on this story. On one hand, the first few chapters are not all that interesting, but that is mainly due to the common set pieces that each "start at book 1" story has. Is is nice that is some variation, but it come late in this arc. On the other hand, we are now past that "book 1" junk and onto the actual story. The premise of the story is interesting and I think it'll make a good read, we just have to get there.

I feel that the faster that you can get into the meat of the story the better. I'm really interested to see how Tenchi is different and if the "true" Ryoko makes an appearance. I'm almost hoping that she doesn't since without the time watching Tenchi grow up, she's probably still just as crazy as she was when she fought Yosho. I can't wait to see how Washu reacts to all of this.

Good luck. Hope to see a chapter 4.
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
this is awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
masterart chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
i wonder happen if thing go out of contal
pensuka chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
you know i read afew tenchi muyo type fanfictions that interest me and it makes me wonder wht would happen if someone make a tenchi muyo and rune soilder crossover one
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
this is really good i can't wait to see what happens next! Please continue!
Ranmaleopard chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
Awesome please continue!
Shinzochi chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
AWESOME story, and i am looking forward to the next chapter, also i think Akane and Ayeka are just alike, they try and act all proper but in actuality are nothing but over bearing, violent, spoiled, selfish little brats, hell even when Tenchi first met Sasami on Ryu-Oh even with that little stunt of hers she still was showing more maturity than Ayeka or Akane shows cause all Sasami wanted to do if help her sister to lighten up some, again i am looking forward to the next chapter
Riniko22 chapter 3 . 12/5/2010
Enjoyed the story, quite funny and different. Hope you continue it at some future time.
pensuka chapter 3 . 11/3/2010
hehe good stuff keep up with the updates
god of all chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
Great chapter and story so far pleases continue this story soon.
alichi chapter 3 . 5/26/2010
Uh, if you ever continue this fic then PLEASE, please have Ranma atleast avoid the beatings (preferably fight back). There was no offer of friendship from Akane this time. He got the brunt of Akanes temper right from the start and since he has a strong female form on top of his capture by Ayeka he really should take women seriously. Add to that that Soun and Genma won't be at the shrine to reprimand Ranma for doing it...

Seriously, if that doesn't happen something is seriously wrong, seriously :P
elrail chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
please add some more to this story