Reviews for Pink Sugar & Spice
Moo! Lmao
Ranmayamabushi chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
LMAO Good one!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
this is damn awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next and i would love to see more like this. please continue!
Kadunta chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Absolutely silly. And that is a high compliment indeed. Well, I guess I'll join the club of "Please Continue This Fic" wishers.

Although, it does make me wonder why Pluto didn't explain to Serenity why exactly Genma was the worst teacher for Chibi-Usa and try to inform her of the grave mistake she was making. Then again, such "trivialities" rarely matter in this genre of fics.
Davros chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
I'd love to see an extended version of this. The meeting between the wizened old Ranma and his 'sister' would be an interesting one if nothing else. I'm just dying to see Ranma pull the 'you're a hundred years too young to beat me' line.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
I would like to see this expanded. Choose a diferent curse form for her tho' It's suppose to fit the person in some way.
ariel stormcloud chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
great story. not as good as heart of sugar by ben oliver but then you didn't have chibi-usa's head run repeatedly into a wall. still it made me laugh.
Final-Fan chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
I agree that this would make a nice expanded story. But if you do that, you might want to consider canging Usagi's curse. (It's not actually necessary or anything, but worth consideration nevertheless, I think.)
dswynne chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
Wow. This story reminds me of "Silver Millenium Prince" (by videl vegeta), which is on the site. Anyway, keep up the good work!

lynnxlady chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
funny. i agree that you should expand it, because a few parts seem to just leave off, like when ryoga is vowing to chase "uso" to the ends of the earth. why uso instead of ranma?