Reviews for Blank Slate
Mariann's chapter 17 . 7/22
I loved this story from the start - well executed, good solid story telling and a good plot...

Would be lovely if life would leave you some time to continue, even though it's been two years :-)
stacygrrl2002 chapter 8 . 7/20
The tale is either so easy for you to write, or almost mpossible. You just have to stick your stuff in between Jo's, or you have the impossible job of keeping Canon straight, while trying to keep the characters truewhile adhering to your timeline and twists. I want to dislike dumbasadoor, and the Weasleys, not sure about Granger, and I still want to detest Snape. I fully appreciate Harry's position. Wishy washy much? I just keep flipping. I still think dumbasadoor is.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 6 . 7/20
Either dumbasadoor or snivellous. Peter isn't strong or smart enough to obvliviate that well, I don't think? But then, I guess Lockhart could do it.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 5 . 7/20
Gee, who might have wiped them to remove an obstacle to training his weapon , his way? Duh! And since they were unconscious, they never saw the perpetrator
stacygrrl2002 chapter 2 . 7/20
Dun, dun, Duunnn!
coles27 chapter 17 . 6/14
Any chance of an update?
weasley-freckles chapter 17 . 6/5
So... I know it’s been two years since you updated. But I just found this story and I’m kind of in love with it so please give me more!
csheila chapter 17 . 6/2
Such a great story. You had a realistic take on the reunions and folks’ responses to each other. You also write very well.

If you ever get back to it, I will be glad to read it.
ChrisW96003 chapter 17 . 5/26
Simple rules to live by!

Don't leave anything in your car...
If you must put it in the trunk, out of site out of mind!
Back up all you files daily and keep them at home in a fireproof safe!

NOW GET TO WORK AND WRITE WRITE WRITE
Forget real life, don't sleep, you can eat, but
WRITE WRITE WRITE! ;)
narakunohime chapter 17 . 2/23
Continue, please?

Would like to find out what happens next
ElaPlumeEnSucre chapter 17 . 2/12
Thank you for this story. It is definitely one of the best I've read in this fandom. Bringing the Potters back from the dead is a difficult plot you managed very well. I particularly like the way you give space and content to otherwise secondary character. I especially love both Amelias , Emeline and Remus. I hope you'll keep writing this story one day, but in any case It was great reading those 17 chapters.
SuperApplePie chapter 17 . 2/12
An interesting story with very realistic characters.
michelle-csp chapter 17 . 2/10
Binge-read everything in one night. Hoping for more chapters.
Bella Marie C chapter 1 . 1/29
Any chance for a new chapter? Please!
monbade chapter 17 . 12/23/2017