Reviews for Blank Slate
tsxtxy chapter 17 . 9/24
Please do continue this story! Its one of the better ones I've ever read
Amanda Pall chapter 1 . 8/26
Beat flipping story ever! I have read so many Alive James and Lily but none as good as this one. You have to have to continue. You have totally captured Harry and everyone!
funniefriend1245 chapter 17 . 7/24
Hi! I like this story a lot. Harry getting parents always makes me feel all warm and squishy, so thank you for that! I sincerely hope that it's not the end of this story. I know how busy life can be, but i'd be so sad if this story was abandoned. Thanks for writing, regardless! I enjoy it.
bigtomato chapter 6 . 7/11
I reckon it was Dumbledore who wiped their memories because insert manipulative planning Dumbledore theory here.

I'm on a manipulative Dumbledore kick at the moment and it's gotten to the stage where is weird seeing a good Dumbledore. :D
Linda chapter 17 . 7/5
Love this story so much please continue to write this story. Its been a over a year please update soon.
Maritza chapter 17 . 5/7
PLEASE come back and finish the story. Since I found the story over a year ago I can't stop thinking about it. I love reading stories where Harry's parents are alive. This story has been one of the best. I would love it if you finish it.
RoverMaelstrom chapter 17 . 5/6
This has been quite an enjoyable ride! Sucks to see your laptop got stolen, I hope you were able to replace it and have gotten a cloud sync so you don't lose your stuff again, that's such an awful feeling!
RoverMaelstrom chapter 16 . 5/6
Arg, Fudge is such arg!
RoverMaelstrom chapter 15 . 5/6
Oh maaaaaannnn! Ah! Such reveal! Much dramatic tension!
RoverMaelstrom chapter 14 . 5/6
Dawww, house elves are great. :)
RoverMaelstrom chapter 13 . 5/6
Oh, I so hope he gets told about the prophesy!
RoverMaelstrom chapter 12 . 5/6
Aaaaaaaaaaaaa!
RoverMaelstrom chapter 11 . 5/6
Oh nooooooooo, something terrible is going to happen, isn't it!
RoverMaelstrom chapter 10 . 5/6
I'm so curious about this birthday present idea!
RoverMaelstrom chapter 9 . 5/6