Reviews for Lily Potter and the Change of Time
LoneTraveler chapter 4 . 3/28
You know, I'm not sure Harry is this much of a complete idiot about his decision making like he is in this chapter. Dramatically, it's good, but somehow, I'm not buying it, at least not completely.
Ardwen Alataril chapter 25 . 2/6/2014
Me encanto mucho la historia! Realmente tenes talento para escribir y lo haces muy bien!
jaelin910 chapter 14 . 2/21/2013
I keep finding a comment to make in the first half of a chapter only to find it's unneeded in the second half
SiriusHadesWinchester chapter 23 . 7/29/2012
WTH! HE DIES, THEN LIVES (FROM THE PAST), THEN DIES (LEAVES), THEN LIVES, THEN DIES!
HE'S LIKE A CAT WITH NINE LIVES!

please make him live!
Dark Lord Obsidian chapter 22 . 7/24/2012
I knew it was britta since she gave him the ring
QueenAnneMagic chapter 4 . 12/15/2011
Ok, this is both very interesting and very confusing!

I mostly think that if you use time traveling you should use the time traveling rules of the books and you have altered them totally but as the original time traveling system wouldn't have been useful for your purpose it fits kinda nice.

I don't relly know what to think as they both remember and don't remember both past properly.

Some people do, some people don't and Harry hasn't grown up. I mean, it deosn't look as if he had past 21 years of his life in which he did all that he has done and it must have been terribly hard to change the past while keeping some things the same, I mean, coming to ron and hermione on the wrong day might have caused one of thier children not to be born... and how did he meet the woman in france if he didn't know who she was at 15 years old...The idea though is absloutly fantastic...!
LillyRose95 chapter 25 . 3/8/2009
Y did Harry have 2 die? :-(
goldacharmed chapter 25 . 2/25/2009
I just wanted to say that I really liked this story very very much. How could you kill Harry! I love the Harry/Lily relationship. But I must say the Voldemort was very out of character. So was Remus. Other wise this story kept my interest the whole time. I really loved how you made the school just like real like. It was like a soap opera in the Harry Potter world. I am going to read the sequel now. Later dude.
Stella9876 chapter 25 . 12/26/2008
I LOVE U! THESE ARE THE BEST FICS EVER! BTW, IM STILL CRYING LIKE AN IDIOT LOL
Stella9876 chapter 23 . 12/26/2008
NO! whyy harry why? im crrying so HARD! NOT FAIR!...
youknowyouwuvme chapter 10 . 12/26/2008
I know there isnt much point in putting a review in for this chapter since this story is complete..but I was noticing that all the replies were either christmas eve, day, or boxing day. and in the yr 2002, then the other review christmas eve 2003. i just thought that was interesting. So here is ur 2008 boxing day review:D

Besides that, I like ur sequel. The fact that Lily got the patronis on the first try and it was super- powerful bothers me since it is afterall a super hard spell and harry didnt even get it on his first try! And Im anxiously awaiting the (cant find word Im looking for, like introduction but thats not the word..urgg this is making me mad!Lol I think u know wat word im looking for though) _ of Lilys mom! Well Im gunna read next chapter after Im done my nails:) Great work!
CrazyWriter18 chapter 13 . 11/17/2008
I've got to say I love how you've made it so that any one of the transfer students could have made Eddie change. The way you did that scene in the astronomy tower was cunning lol
The.Girl.In.The.Pink.Pyjamas chapter 6 . 7/24/2008
i really loved you fics!

i just read the Time Traveller one and i really loved it but

know im too tired to continue with this one

im still wondering whos lilys mother!

pOp!*
lilyjen09 chapter 23 . 12/3/2007
I like your story!
doggirl chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
it so cool thank god there are people out there who can wright goog story lkie this