Reviews for Lily Potter and the Change of Time
aLeQz aka Mizz Chilli chapter 18 . 5/3/2003
No one can write stories like you! You are so * good at it!

I'm going to freak out if chapter 19 isn't finished soon!

... So * good...

You're the greatest writer I've ever known! I hope I can be just as good as you are now!

Mizz Chilli
Deaths-Head chapter 18 . 5/1/2003
Greetings.

Not bad. From what I've read, very good, yes? Keep up the good work.
Ohepelss Oramtnci chapter 18 . 4/30/2003
update soon.. pretty please?
Stardust Duet chapter 18 . 4/30/2003
Ah! What will Lils do? Update Please!
Brooke Kenobi chapter 18 . 4/28/2003
Another great chapter, as usual! FINALLY Lily got to see how Eddie really feels about her! I swear, that girl can be so smart one minute and then the very next minute, she's so completely dense! But I guess that's how we all are, we are totally oblivious when Mr. Right is right in front of us! lol But I just had one question, I thought Harry had his memory erased and he couldn't remember anything from his time in Lily's fifth year because Hermione had performed a memory charm on him? Anyway, this was another terrific chapter, keep it up and update again soon!
lizzypadfoot chapter 18 . 4/27/2003
great chapter! but why why why did u hav to make eddie fall for lily? i liked lily and asher together! it was great! but that was a touching chapter, im glad shes changing her mind about harry, please dont let him die again! i luv harry! and above all else please updatee!
Alexa Donaghy chapter 18 . 4/27/2003
More! Now!
Stardust Duet chapter 17 . 4/25/2003
update please!
bigchumpa chapter 17 . 4/24/2003
MORE!
lizzypadfoot chapter 17 . 4/21/2003
aw that was the SWEETEST chapter! That was so sweet, and really good, Lily is a very brave lil girl! all i can say is that WAS THE BESTEST CHAPTER EVER! Update soon! i cant wait for the next one! when lils sees eddy kissing her! whew! thats gonna be a blast!
xxbreuddwydioxz chapter 17 . 4/20/2003
Update, Update, update, UPDATE!

Got it?
TReader chapter 17 . 4/20/2003
Another great chapter. Update and soon please!
bubblegumgirl chapter 17 . 4/20/2003
AW! That's was so cute! Lily was so brave! aww...I can't think of anything else to say but that was soo sweet!
Ohepelss Oramtnci chapter 17 . 4/19/2003
ooh.. please update soon..
dragon-gurl3 chapter 17 . 4/18/2003
no way! this was an awesome chap! the next chapter will be even better i'm sure! heck the whole story rox! hope u update soon!
420 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »