Reviews for Lily Potter and the Change of Time
jemmygreenleaf chapter 25 . 6/18/2007
Love your story!
Amon Black chapter 25 . 5/21/2007
Hi!

The sequel is good, very good, but... Why Harry had to die? Wil he come back to dead, again?

But I don't think so, so I only have to congratulate you, you are great.

Amon Black
Werewolfsong chapter 23 . 5/5/2007
*sniffle* U did a great job, you are very good at making people cry *sniffle* Hopefully you'll bring harry back but i suppose that's unlikely but either way, great job
4evrXknightXpixie chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Whoo!
mlcadden chapter 7 . 3/24/2006
love
hi D chapter 24 . 2/20/2006
the jerks wont let me leave another review 4 chapter 23 :( but i just wanted to say that was the saddest chapter ever i actually cried it was so sad
hi D chapter 23 . 2/20/2006
OMG i cant believe u killed harry! but i still like this story :D
Chel chapter 23 . 2/18/2006
You...are truly a genius.I've never cried lyk that about a story i've read.I meann...Lily actually ...i don't even know what to I read that when to the bathroom to blow my nose and I looked at my eyes were red,my face was tear stained,my nose was red and my nose was did a FABULUOS JOB.I do have to say I had a feeling it was Britta,when Lily thought it was I'd think the opposite,huh? I do wish Harry could have lived...I...really...do. Sorry, i'm trying to wright how I feel right now and that is very job again. ]
Mister Bigbucks chapter 25 . 2/18/2006
great story. Off to read the next one.
ToonedIn chapter 25 . 10/7/2005
Ok, so this is kind of a joint review of 'Time Traveler' and 'Change of Time'.

I really liked both of them. I'm not sure if I will read the third installment, as I feel that the whole thing has become a little drawn-out, but I like the cliffhanger, anyway, because I can contemplate possible outcomes. One thing I did notice in both the first and second stories is that your grammar and sentence construction are frequently a bit muddled, which made it a little annoying to read - do you have a beta-reader? It didn't matter too much while I was reading, but to make future fics better, maybe this area needs a little more scrutinizing.

Leaving behind the criticism, I really liked your characterisation, especially of Sirius in 'Time Traveler', when he accused Harry of being a traitor etc. I thought that that was very well written. I also really liked Harry Potter's death - being stabbed is a more original idea than most I've read so far. The whole speaking to everybody on his deathbed was a bit cheesy... Well, *really* cheesy, actually, and I think it may have been better just to have Lily say her bit and them him die. But hey, it's your story, not mine! Lol.

I found that some of your characterisations, while good for the story, were not true to the books or how it would be in real life. What I mean is that some of them seemed quite 'samey' at times, like Sirius and Remus in 'Change of Time'. However, I have seen a heck of a lot worse, so it's not a big deal.

I liked the idea of the second prophecy, but how did it tie in with the original? Maybe I missed that during my reading?

I hope that this review will be taken as constructive criticism - I don't believe that leaving reviews that don't explain exactly what I think about the narrative is particularly helpful to either myself or the author whose story I am reviewing. Wow, long sentence... Oh well. Lol.
BlackMagus2651 chapter 25 . 9/24/2005
Great! I loved it. I can't wait to read the next one.
fanfictionsissy chapter 25 . 8/14/2005
Man, you and your stories have a thing for makinig me cry! When Harry died... *Bursts into tears* Well, wonderful job, again. I think I'm going to wait until the sequel to this one is finished before reading it. But I will read it! Just hurry and finish it. :D Thanks for a great reading time!

~Ally
CutieCucumber chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
LOVE IT !
Spanfrog chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Hey,

i just finished reading HP, time traveler...

I just loved it!

hope this sequel will be as good as the first one, but i'm sure it will!

Anyway, well done, and i'll give you my review when i'm done with this one...
Jitterbelle chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Okay, this is to my reviewers Sarah and Emily or w/e the hell your names are. This is all I have to say to your pathetic, miserable little attempt at a debate:

GET A LIFE! Geeze! Do you actually read the stories to LOOK for arguements? Do you enjoy pissing people off because you have nothing better to do with your lives than to look for ways to argue with people and debate about the most stupidest things? FOR CHRISSAKE IT'S CALLED FANFICTION! I'm writing it for my own pleasure and letting other people read them for some constructive criticism! But what you're doing is NOT constructive criticism, it's annoying, arrogant, and just being annoying bitches. You guys think you could do better? THAN TRY! I don't see any stories from you guys! If you don't like my stories or find stupid things wrong with them, THAN DON'T READ THEM DUMBASSES! I don't appreciate your arrogance a bit. It's one thing that pisses me off.

Also, you two might wanna work on your debating skills a bit. They suck. A good way to go nowhere in life is to insult people's work and look for ways to piss people off and calling them dumb. Yeah, yeah, I know I must sound hypocritical because I called you bitches and dumbasses, but that's not a debate. You are. And I'm just aggravated. Listen, if you want to give some constructive criticism, that's fine. But finding stupid little mistakes I made it just dumb. It's find to point them out, but to keep going on and on and on about it is ANNOYING AS HELL! Either give me constructive criticism or stop reviewing. Thank you.

Jitterbelle