Reviews for Lily Potter and the Change of Time
liz chapter 2 . 11/2/2002
do u hav any idead how happy that chap made me o thank u thank u thank u thank u thank! wonder what changes r gonna happen r we gonna meet ginny and c how shes doin i want some harry sirius bonding here pleez ur de best! go jitterbelle go jitterbelle itz ur b-day itz ur bday... ok... im just a *little* insane or mayb alot... Cheers!
souls chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
I wonder how Lily's gonna take this newfound addition to her life. Are Eddie and Lily gonna make it together? Keep up the good work this story rocks.
Tardis 2010 chapter 2 . 11/2/2002
Yeah! The sequel! I can't wait 'til ch. 3, oh, i love your stories so much!
Anemosys chapter 2 . 11/2/2002
Wow. I really like it! I'm very glad that Harry is alive! I wonder what has changed...

bubblegumgirl chapter 2 . 11/2/2002
WOW! This looks like its going to be as good as the prequal maybe even better!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/2/2002
Is Harry gonna have a son or daughter with Ginny? and how will Ron take seing Ginny? cool fic!
Silvernail2 chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
this is really good so far i love it i also loved harry potter time traviler i can't remember if i reviewed that one.
Petals1 chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
Oh you had me so there. I mean, I hoped it had been a sequel, but what did I find? the last chapter of HPTT! argh...update VERY SOON PLEASE!
A PURPLE DOGGIE chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
Whoo-hoo! You made the sequel! I loved HPTT, so I bet I'll like this fic too. PLEASE UPDATE! (I know you said you'll have it tomorrow, but it doesn't hurt to remind you, does it?)
Jeva chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
*grins* YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! ANOTHER SEQUAL! ANOTHER SEQUAL! Well, this should be interesting, ne? Oooh! I'm SOOOOOOOO happy that Harry not a Death Eater no more. *grins* That about tore me up when I read your last fic before you changed the ending. *sniffles* Anyway...More soon, yes? Yes...I want to see what precious...*sweatdtrops* Yeah...watched too much LOTR today ."" Anyways, update real soon! Ja! .~
SugarGirl chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
yay! please write more! )
Ashliegh chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
Yay! Your starting the sequal! I'm sooo happy! Please continue SOON!
Billy Bob Joe chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
Okay, great start ('s the same as the last chapter when you re-wrote it). Yeah, you finally starting the sequel! I'm so happy I think I could sing! I was just wondering when the next fic was going to be posted! Thanks! I know it be just as good as the last fic, maybe even better! Can't wait till the next chapter!

Billy Bob Joe
liz chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay and did i mention yes! Omg the sequel the sequel the sequel the sequel! sorry im very sugar high just ate a bunch of halloween candy! ur the best riter besides jkr well u mite b betta than her seeing as she hasnt written an hp n 2 countem 2 hole years! anywho hurry up an update im glad u made harry alive again cause harry really dead iz just 2 much 4 me 2 handle im 13 by the way and pleez get that chap up 2nite ill luv u 4eva pleeez!
sk8reagle chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
okay, that was strange. i just reread the last chapter of harry potter, time traveler. then i'm rerereading it again. i sort of disappointed, but happy that there is a sequel in the works.
420 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28