Reviews for Lily Potter and the Change of Time
Emily and Sarah chapter 4 . 7/2/2004
What *exactly* has Lily "been" through?

Er, Voldie tried to kill her as a baby... and um...

What else?

DUMB!
Emily and Sarah chapter 3 . 7/2/2004
HEY! We're the two annoying reviewers that haven't read your stories in forever, and we had a nice disagreement about Lily being more powerful than Harry...

Remember us?

Good.

Because we have another argument... well, what happens is supposed happen, RIGHT?

Well, Harry came back... that HAPPENED! If it wasn't supposed to happen, it wouldn't have happened.

*grins*

Fate was that Harry came back... so trying to change it to the old way would be going against what was supposed to happen.

So there.
spottery chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
cool story.
CrazyWriter18 chapter 23 . 1/3/2004
How could you kill Harry, you are evil, you made me cry and Why did Harry have to die, Why?
CrazyWriter18 chapter 22 . 1/3/2004
Not to be nasty or anyhting but it was so obivous that Britta was the death eater for a number of reasons:-
gives him a ring
can all see past that nice act of hers I mean come on no ones that nice
would be a bit to obvious for raven to be the death eater
4. Hello her last name rearanged is riddle
All this clues were a bit of a give away any idot could see through them! but other than that I think your tories good. I espicaily liked the time travel that was so cute when Lily was learning how to walk!
TeresaBlackPotter chapter 25 . 11/26/2003
HI!

I loved this fic, and the fic before this one! But can you tell me why do you want to kill Harry? I mean, he is Lily's father! And the Harry Potter fic's are supposed to be about HP, but aniway I like the fic as it is ;-P, don't worry.

I havent read already the sequel but I will read it, don't worry!

You're in my favourite Authors list.

Congratulations

And Keep Going

Angelina Granger

P.S.- I do prefer Lily/Eddie and Robby/Asher...
Lady Potter7 chapter 23 . 11/22/2003
HOW COULD YOU KILL HARRY! I ALMOST CRIED READING THIS CHAPTER! But then that would of made all my make up smear. Well, I'll trust you that this is an important plot in the sequal.
Natara chapter 3 . 11/18/2003
This is going to be bad for poor Lily...But I still think Lily's being an idiot for telling her Dad that. *sighs* Oh, well. Who am I to judge, I suppose?
rosepetalforever chapter 23 . 9/9/2003
I totally cried while reading this chapter. Just like I cried when Sirius died in OOtP
gaul1 chapter 25 . 9/9/2003
great chapter really enjoyed it keep up the good work,,with the new story...byes
bubblegumgirl chapter 25 . 9/6/2003
yay! in the sequal lils will find out who her mother is! I liked the prophey! Again, I'm gonn say this! I LOVE this story! an the prequal ect.. there amazing and ur an amaizing writer!
bubblegumgirl chapter 24 . 9/6/2003
aww, will lily ever end up with eddy? they'd make such a cute couple! poor eddie!
bubblegumgirl chapter 23 . 9/6/2003
omg! U have 2 be an amazing writer, I barely ever cry and in all my life I have never cried whilst watching a film or reading a story and this has 2 be only the 2nd ever time that I have had tears in my eyes and nerly cried the first being when sirius died. This is an amzing chapter and your an amazing writer. You are on my favorite authers list.
o0true0o chapter 25 . 8/15/2003
Even better than the first part of the story in opinion. It's great! Now I'm off to start the third part!
Stardust Duet chapter 25 . 7/20/2003