Reviews for Lily Potter and the Change of Time
Braney chapter 25 . 7/14/2003
I'm not sad it ended...dont take that as a bad thing...but the ending was almost unbelievable in its abrubtness...anyway, i'm basically not sad because if you say the sequel's coming so soon, it's like waiting for another chapter...anyway, good luck with the next story...and i promise i'll read it all (and review it all, i guess, but not always on time...i'll be away most of august)...go and write!
Brooke Kenobi chapter 25 . 7/13/2003
You killed Harry! oh no! All I can say is that while I understand your feelings as you had just finished reading that HORRIBLE chapter! J.K. had better bring him back to life! But anyway, I definitely can't wait until the next fic starts coming out. I hope you put Lily and Eddie together, soon, though! He's so adorable! :) Great job!
Jarik chapter 25 . 7/13/2003
This story kicks ass. I originally thought it would be boring, but hey, this is great!

That was sad though...turning Ed down for Asher...but hey, it makes the story more interesting. I dunno who deserves her though...I mean, Ed acted like a bitch even before the 'trance' curse. He went for Raven.

Unlike the majority of other people, i think her decision of Asher over Eddie is better. Makes the story more...interesting...or unexpected.
Brillantseeker chapter 25 . 7/11/2003
So sad bout Harry, Didn't like bout like ending with asher, but know or think she ill end up with eddie.
lizzypadfoot chapter 25 . 7/11/2003
aw this is so sad! and i am happy that lily chose asher over eddie, i want her to marry asher...he loves her...but so does eddie...gr this is impossible, and the phrophecy...great just great..., like harrys phrophecy from book five! bet thats where you got it from...and now harrys dead...*sigh*, i just dont like that fact...but i really wanna know who lilys biological mother is!
aLeQz aka Mizz Chilli chapter 25 . 7/11/2003
This is the final chapter of Lily's sixth year at Hogwarts? In that case; I can't WAIT until the sequel is coming up! Or... Has it already? I don't know, I haven't been home for the past two days, so... I just have to see!

Great! Bravo! SUPERB! Excellent! *applauses* I am so excited about her seventh year! I promize I'll read the next chapters as soon as I can! Of the sequel I mean:) I'm going on a vacation on Sunday, so I'll just hope that I won't miss a chapter...!
LogaLog chapter 25 . 7/10/2003
This story was Awesome! I can't wait for the sequel! Keep up the awesome writing!
Phoenix SilverWind chapter 25 . 7/10/2003
Wow, great ending! Can't wait for the sequel

Cheers, Phoenix
xxbreuddwydioxz chapter 25 . 7/10/2003
This was a wonderful fanfic! And I can't wait until the end of the trilogy comes out! Keep on writing and get your beginning soon...

Animalluvr75
Little House Girl chapter 25 . 7/10/2003
This was an AWESOME chapter! I'm so glad that Lily won't stick with Asher forever...*hugs*
kokopuff chapter 25 . 7/10/2003
Wow! I just love your stories. I'm not happy with Lily's decision (picking Asher over Eddie) but you're right- they're teenagers, and they probably won't last forever. Well, I'm looking forward to your sequel! Post soon! .
Ohepelss Oramtnci chapter 25 . 7/10/2003
sounds inter4esting.. i can't wait...
xxbreuddwydioxz chapter 24 . 7/8/2003
I don't like how u did this chapter, I think Lily and Eddie should be together, not Lily and Asher. Anyways aside from that, very good!
Tropic chapter 24 . 7/8/2003
i agree with ur decison for lily not to dump asher for eddie, that would just be mean, gr8 chapter, but the last one was so sad, y u kill off harry, y?
Phoenix SilverWind chapter 24 . 7/8/2003
*cries* Poor Eddie... there better be a sequel and Eddie and and Lily can finally get together. I love your fic... update soon.

Cheers,