Reviews for Forget Her Not
Aliceberna chapter 1 . 8/18
the story is amazing and i must say that you are really good at it.i would love to read the rest of the chapters and i can't tell you how desperate i am fr your updated you make it soon and thanks for this wonderfull up the good luck.
jcnf009 chapter 19 . 7/31
Poor Esme..
Lol, I thought you missed us?
A reader is not just for Christmas you know.
xXShadow-KissedXx chapter 19 . 7/9
I hope you're doing okay, I know a death in the family is really hard. Edward is such a jerk, and I really want Bella to tell Rose! she is going to flip out when she figures out, especially when she figures out what Edward is doing!
xXShadow-KissedXx chapter 3 . 7/9
I really like this so farI can't wait to see where this goes! Edward is such a sexy, sexy, green eyed jerk lol.
I love this story! I've been trying to find something really good to read and this sounded perfect! Your an amazing writer! Did you ever finish this? If its not to much trouble I hope you could find the time to keep writing and post more of this story! Please! Its truly amazing and very suspenseful I'm curious to see what happens with Edward and Bella. I'm a little upset that what Bella told Dr. Cullen didn't make him change or try to fix his ways. Please consider writing again!
Areka Motionless chapter 19 . 6/17
I totally love this story. I just like red all of it in lightening speed. Now, I take it that you had some struggle with updating or writing after family loss and I'm very sorry to hear that. Plus it's not easy to get back at your fic like nothing happened... And even if you succeed into writing a new chapter, I know how it is like when you're not acquainted with a story anymore... You have talent though and I'm sure you'll come back to it later or sooner and I'll keep waiting... For the moment, well, I'm pretty irritated by those harsh reviews you really don't deserve. I hope they don't affect you... And I hope you know many of your reader support you. I am grateful you shared this story, I had great time reading it. It is easily one of the best twific I've red so far... So thank you.

I hope your inspiration will come back soon.

Areka
Hello? Hellloooooooo? Anyone home?
FFS, update or take the fuck down.
siren of titan chapter 7 . 5/3
Totally forgot about this story, did you forget too? Such a shame
And another one bites the dust.
You're just like all the other deadbeat would be writers on here.
Pity.
Is that it?
Is this abandoned now?
Shame!
magicpinkflower chapter 18 . 3/10
Great story i really like it
kelli03 chapter 19 . 3/9
Great story i have been up a night reading it. I can't wait for the next update.
debslmac chapter 19 . 3/3