Reviews for Forget Her Not
BellaAshes chapter 19 . 9/8
Love this story just realized it's been awhile since it was last updated. I home you come back to work on it. I need to find out what happened to Bella so long ago..
cullensrule chapter 19 . 2/16
I loved what you have written. I hope someday you might finish it.
cullensrule chapter 15 . 2/15
A sweet beginning.
cullensrule chapter 13 . 2/15
Too many people know this so called false secret. It's going to blow up in his face.
cullensrule chapter 11 . 2/15
Bella must think he cheated on her. Were they even dating? He said friends on the way to more. All this for a miscommunication.
Bella being heart broken Rose would be protective of her.
It couldn't be someone important because he can't think it is a possibility.
DMBSJB18 chapter 19 . 1/19
I love love this story! And now I'm wondering if you are finishing it? Please let me know!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/18/2015
So since it's been a year I'm sure you've given up on this fic :(
But if there's any chance of you continuing it, please do! It's fantastic! I have a feeling that Edward and Bella did hook up in the past, but for some reason he doesn't remember it - I'm guessing he was on something but completely blocked it out? And then when he treated Bella like it didn't happen... Or hooked up with someone after? Yeah, I could see her being pissed.
And Ed should a fought for an answer, but teenagers are stupid, so I get it.
I really want you to finish this! I am kinda in love :)
Anita chapter 19 . 12/6/2015
I just reread this story. I must say that I love it even more
I know it has been a year but I hope your mojo has returned and you will funish this wonderful story. I am still dying to know what happened to make Bella hate Edward.
bicyclesarecool chapter 19 . 11/17/2015
I NEED MORE SOS
winterhorses chapter 19 . 11/16/2015
I've really enjoyed this story and am dying for more! I hope you're doing well, and if you're ever inspired to continue this fic, please know I'll be SOOOO grateful!
Thanks,
Rachel xxoo
Anita chapter 19 . 9/26/2015
Thank you, great story, I hope you are able to complete it.
So sorry to hear about your loss. Hope you are doing better now.
Barbie2 chapter 19 . 9/24/2015
Hoping for an update soon
christiana17 chapter 19 . 9/4/2015
I am loving this story! I hope real life is kind enough to allow you some computer time so you can bring us on home...dying to see what happens...Will Esme leave her husband? Will James go to drastic measures to get his phone back? Is Rose gonna kill Edward? Will Bella finally remember or will Edward just spill his guts?
Aliceberna chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
the story is amazing and i must say that you are really good at it.i would love to read the rest of the chapters and i can't tell you how desperate i am fr your updated you make it soon and thanks for this wonderfull up the good luck.
jcnf009 chapter 19 . 7/31/2015