Reviews for Heavenly Affairs
ancient-relic chapter 4 . 5/28/2006
This is most certainly an interesting story. I do hope you post more soon, as I still am not sure what I think of it.
Hime-Kagome Higurashi chapter 4 . 3/5/2006
What happened before?You did not finish the one soon._
Verre chapter 4 . 11/10/2004
I love this story! But, could you continue to write it in third person please?
Verre chapter 2 . 11/10/2004
I absolutely love this story! Please continue it.
Mitsuyo chapter 4 . 10/20/2004
GREAT STORY! AMAZING! O_O

It's wonderful! I absolutely love it! Whenever I love a story, I would refresh it a second after i'm done reading it, hoping that the author would update. _

For short, AMAZING! -

Au revior!
Siamh chapter 4 . 10/11/2004
Hey this is a really good fanfiction! But I noticed you haven't updated in a while. You should I think it would be worth it! Anyway keep up the good work!
Ro.Kitsune chapter 4 . 8/13/2004
great story, cant wait til u up-date it

silver
burntbanana chapter 4 . 7/5/2004
ah! kidoairaku! Don't you dare abandon this!

This fic has the most original plot I've ever read out of all the SessxKag stories! Please continue it. [At least after you've finished 'Sesshoumaru'.]

ja for now [you might see me popping in reviews for your other stories]

-burntbanana
amy-chan chapter 4 . 6/20/2004
hey, i can't wait for you to update, i think it's been about a year...not sure, but this is a great story!

amy-chan
Ryurisano chapter 4 . 3/1/2004
It seems like you haven't updated this in a long time ne?...Please do so
Dsunny chapter 2 . 1/24/2004
DUDE U NEED TO UPDATE IT HAS ALMOST BEEN A WHOLE BLOODY YEAR 12 MONTHS!
Dsunny chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
DUDE UPDATE LIKE NOW...pwease
AkaiMiaka-chan chapter 4 . 12/26/2003
update!
akumariver chapter 4 . 12/23/2003
Nice story. Btw is Sess the one who killed Kag?
Siluetta chapter 4 . 12/2/2003
Fascinating... the plot seems to be progressing wonderfully! It's been a while since you've updated this though. I wonder, are you still continuing this? i really hope so, it's a great story! Such a wonderful idea should not go to waste! Your writing is lovely, and everything is splendid! Now... the only complaint I have is about the whereabouts of that next chapter... _
Hope to read more from you soon!