Reviews for Joy Comes in the Morning
This is the most beautiful anidala story
Choc me1 chapter 1 . 1/1/2020
Hi, I know you've probably given up on this fic and that's really okay. I just hope that YOU are okay.
I was re-reading this whole fic today, and to this day it is my favourite Anakin-Padme story.

You write beautifully and I cannot even begin to describe how reading this story makes me feel. I feel like reading it over and over and over. And I just wanted you to know that. Thank you for giving something that makes me happy and feel comforted.

Sending you positive energies wherever you are..
DarthTroubleMaker chapter 17 . 7/22/2019
I can't recall how many times I've read this fic, it's sweet and still has that Star Wars feel to it! it's been awhile since you've uploaded but I'm still hoping you'd come back and update
Sfloresf chapter 17 . 3/24/2019
Well I Accidentally came across this very Unique and very Captivating story. I found FanFiction only a few years ago and I was instantly hooked on it. My obsession with stories about Anakin and Padme has quickly become my favorite pastime. I’ve read many many stories. I have my most favorite stories and my most favorite authors... as I came across this story “Joy Comes in the Morning”. I instantly was intrigued and captivated by this story. I enjoyed reading it all in one day (Binge Reading is what I like to do); I love this Anakin, he’s so broken and so is Padme but together they found Personal Peace and True Love.. as it should be. I really hope you continue this story. It’s a shame to discontinue this AMAZING STORY. I URGE you as a fan is FanFiction to please continue this Story. I will be looking out for a update. Soon.. I hope. :]
Guest chapter 17 . 2/11/2019
Plis you must finish it
I really like it I would like you to show more the journalist and the public life but it is just a suggestion
Congrats!
JJ chapter 17 . 9/8/2018
Not sure how I missed this fic until now, but stoked to have found something new to read and love. I absolutely loved how you described every scene - you painted a picture every time and I was able to imagine not only what was happening, but where they were, etc. I loved the pace of the story, how they fell in love, how they became more comfortable in each other's presence, their banter. Their backstories are so much more tragic, especially Padme's, but I loved the lightheartedness you were able to sprinkle into the scenes. The entire fic read as bittersweet - it gave me a lot of feelings from start to finish. I'm not sure if you intend to continue, but if you do, I'd be interested to see if Padme will grow to rely on Anakin less and become more like her old self - she didn't get to develop as a queen and senator in this one, but I could see her becoming a great source of strength for Anakin, and how her sharp mind can help him plot (and even be a part of) overthrowing the emperor. Anakin has always been more of a soldier/warrior/general type. He's great at battle tactic and war strategy, but not so much the politics side. It would be awesome to get to see this Padme get to preside over the senate and make the changes she's longed for her whole life. Thanks for writing and sharing this fic! Whether or not we get more, I have enjoyed it greatly!
JingYee chapter 17 . 1/30/2018
Thank you for posting this story! I just found it and have enjoyed binge reading up to this chapter. I'm looking forward to where you take the characters next, and how different (or not) their story might turn out from canon.
scarletvixenwthorns chapter 17 . 12/23/2017
This is adorable hope u update soon
choc me1 chapter 1 . 12/22/2017
Hello!It's been two years since you've updated but I still want to try and contact you. Maybe you've lost interest in this fic or life got in the way, but I'm hoping that if things are okay for you, you'll update again one of these days.

I re-read the whole thing yesterday because I never forgot this fic (and I read a lot, so it's easy to forget stories) and it made me so much better. This fic is amazingly written sure, but there's something about the characters that make me feel comforted. I come to this fic for a pick-me-up and it feels so good. It makes me feel like I'm a kid again and hugging a teddy bear for comfort.

I'm gonna make do with the 17 chapters and reread them whenever I'll need that comfort but I did find myself swiping left on my phone, thinking that there had to be one more chapter. Just one more.

I really hope that one day you'll be able to come back to this story and I hope that wherever you are, you are okay. Because it might be just a story to you or anyone else, but I want you to know that for me, for some reason, this story brings a lot more. And I am very thankful for that.
Feanariel chapter 17 . 10/28/2016
This is one of the best Anakin/Padmé romance stories I have read. It would be great if you came back to continue it :) I love what you have written so far.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/23/2016
Love this story and how true to their characters Padme and Anakin feel. Hope you update soon
Jadaerys chapter 17 . 3/17/2016
You said you won't abandon this FF. so hey our sorrow has lasted for more than a night and your update would certainly bring joy in the morning. UPDATE PLEASE! And if Darth life is your nemesis May The Force With You
emcece chapter 17 . 3/7/2016
I do hope that you haven't given up on this story. When I joined ffn this was the 3rd story that I ever favourited - every now and then I drift back and read it again and find new parts to enjoy. I still hope for updates, no matter how slow - but do understand that RL isn't always accomodating. Nevertheless I'd like to politely nudge you in the direction of posting again.
SiriuslyPink chapter 17 . 3/6/2016
Has this been abandoned?
Admiral Lypten T. Jones III chapter 17 . 2/10/2016
I stumbled across this the other day and I really love the idea of this au and I eagerly await the next chapter. Cheers~!