Reviews for The Bucket List
WiseGirlandSeaweedBrain chapter 12 . 4/27
I loved this story so much! Just read the whole thing and it made my day! Thank you for writing!
Isarnicole chapter 12 . 11/5/2018
I'm not crying, you're crying! But, in all seriousness, this was a fantastic story. It's well written and so beautiful. I thought for sure it was going to end differently when I first started, (because I'm evil and that's how I probably would've wrote it) but I'm SO glad I was wrong. I'm just happy that I came across this story even through its a few years old now. I'm always a sucker for a good Everlark story and this is really one of the best I've come across over the years.
abevin25 chapter 12 . 10/29/2018
This was so heartbreakingly beautiful. I stayed up all night reading this. Amazing amazing story.
D11 chapter 12 . 9/18/2018
Bro list item #1 still makes me cry omg. Thank you for writing something so impactful
Lovelytothebone chapter 11 . 3/1/2018
Omfg you have KILLED me! The final one...just so so so sweet, I melted. Any possibility of an epilogue still? The final chapter felt a little rushed, not quite as seamless but overall this was a lovely story.
Lovelytothebone chapter 10 . 3/1/2018
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. I should have known better than to read another one of your stories right now, you like to hurt us too much! Did you ever post a wedding outtake, on say Tumblr?
Lovelytothebone chapter 9 . 3/1/2018
I knew it was gonna come back at some point! dammit. this chapter was so good too! Fuck. He better not die.
Lovelytothebone chapter 8 . 3/1/2018
The ocean chapter is phenomenal. Your A/N's are hilarious.
Lovelytothebone chapter 7 . 3/1/2018
The chapter without an outline is so so good, it fits perfectly with the back and forth from Katniss while also keeping a good pace for the story. I love that this story is unpredictable in lots of ways (the items on Peeta's list, how the event actually plays out when they do one of them) even though the characterizations and storyline follow the most common trope of K&P. Can't wait to see the progression of their relationship now that they've crossed the ultimate line.
gabzep chapter 12 . 2/22/2018
This story was beautiful!
bugaboo01 chapter 1 . 1/27/2018
loved this story thank you for sharing this
baldcoder chapter 1 . 1/10/2018
Nice story. Thank you for sharing!
Alexandria chapter 12 . 12/28/2017
This is by far the best fanfiction I have ever read. You are such a skilled writer and you very artfully put the story together. Thank you for writing this. I full heartedly enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/15/2017
The best fanfiction I've ever read. It was beautiful.
Marias.xo chapter 12 . 11/15/2017
The best fanfiction story I've ever read. It was beautiful.