Reviews for forget me not (and I'll remember)
SO SWEEET! I'm crying...nicely done
Sharon T chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Very nice
Nattymctatty chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
This was so sweet, I'm glad they got their happy ending!
FancyFangirl chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Merthur! :D
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Forget me Nots are amazing flowers, they can mean so much.
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Thank you for writing and posting.
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Aww!I laughed,but it was sweet!
Remy Koda chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Your story was incredibly sweet! :) I almost cried when I read about the patch of forget-me-nots that was there when Arthur was dying and how that's what Arthur gave to Merlin when he proposed. Overall it was an amazing story, nice job :)
ThisUsernameIsIndecisive chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
I loved this story so much! I could totally imagine the interactions between Merlin and Arthur would have been this way if this story were canon! Great work
Airmage chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
It's a really cute story! I ship Merthur so badly. The idea of the forget-me-nots was cleverly written.
xXLadyLaufeyXx chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
I thought that this was VERY touching and an emotional roller coaster. I will admit, that I MAY have cried a bit which proves my point. All in all, loved it!
UntamedFlight chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
The story was great and I am so greatfull that you went on with the story instead of making it stop right when the two met each other again. There are very few people that add little snippets of what happened to the characters after meeting again. Also that guy at the end when Arthur proposes was just so funny. Can just imagine the wedding with forget me nots as the main flower.
coolreader5 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
This story was amazing! I love the scene in the park when Arthur discovers that Gay marriage is legal!
The ending in the restaurant and the proposal were just amazing! It was the sweetest thing ever! I hope you have fun writing your future stories!
sodalover123 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I love this story. It's really well done! You are an amazing writer. It was such a good story that I was crying happy tears at the end of it. You should write more you really are a good writer!
InuyashaxSesshomaru4ever chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Oh I just absolutely loved it! It was ever so sweet and very well writen. And I just adored how the flower giving started out as a joke, but then became their thing! It was just wonderful! And made me feel all happy inside!

-4ever-