Reviews for Through Time
EternalTimeLord chapter 26 . 8/9
I really hope you plan to continue this story, I am a huge fan and will be excitedly waiting for the next chapter.
Gregorvich chapter 1 . 8/3
what do people mean by lie? looks like you either replace yes or no for the word lie for some reason.
erimeriler chapter 26 . 7/20
please please continue this history! ): this is so good... we need that romance ! i love how madara slowly take part in sakuras heart, i totally can imagen him been like that, so gentelmen, i mean for a boy who lives almost his entire life in war on the edge of death has to be incredibly overwelming fall in love
Awesoooome. Update soon
S.A chapter 26 . 6/28
Well this has been really good so fr, you've had me at the edge of my seat, so please please don't forget about this fic! It's been a year, please come back and make sparks fly between Madara and Sakura~ GAH! I really ship them and like you said, let the romance continue! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Teyona chapter 25 . 4/19
I really hope you continue this story and complete it one day. I just love these plot twists!
Salinia chapter 26 . 4/16
Amazing story!
I really hope you will still continue this :)
Can't wait to read more!
chau-raj chapter 26 . 2/16
update pls? it's been a lon time author chan, hope you get the motivation to start updating...
I really love this story! However, there are a few spelling mistakes and errors that keep occurring that make some of the sentence structure confusing.
becauseambatman1 chapter 26 . 1/16
FINALLY caught up! wow, that was different to all the other time fics I've read. :3 Honestly would love to see where this goes after this! I think all want more Madasaku time! lol I do wonder about zetsu though, unless he's not in this one..
Guest chapter 26 . 11/25/2015
Please update soon
Ace Wolfpup chapter 3 . 11/22/2015
That was some start, falling from a cliff down the rabbit hole on a mission to stop the rabbit/ rabid goddess...
The whole Mito & Sakura part, including the fight, was sweet; great that she was reminded of both Tsunade and Naruto.
And she punched Hashirama in the nose, with a 'Shannaro!' to boot, priceless! Hopefully, Madara gets the same treatment in the future upon meeting.
Haha, Mito being jealous of Sakura over Hashi. Yes, this is a start of a beautiful friendship.

Some issues: wasn't Konoha the first village founded (Uzushio seems to already exist in this story), and in Sakura vs Mito, Mito throws her sword at Sakura, but as Mito launches into a wind jutsu right away, the sword seems to be forgotten... Also, in the beginning when she cries over being sent back, she seems to realise how far back she was sent a little out of the blue, without any sort of real confirmation of her doubts. I think it should have taked her a little longer to actually start suspecting an extreme situation like that.
multipass22 chapter 26 . 11/12/2015
Patiently waiting for a new chapter...just to let you know :)
This Username Is Classified chapter 26 . 10/8/2015
AWESOMEE! Can't wait fir the romance!
I'm fine with how Izuna is but if you decide to include him, it's all okay~
This Username Is Classified chapter 11 . 10/7/2015