Reviews for No Need for Reply
Sharlyn.Night chapter 1 . 3/12
Really cute Read it just before heading to school, and this made a smile form on my face despite the fact I despise Fridays at schools :)
Thank you so much for writing and posting this! :)
O-O chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Cuter than expected and very in character x
GaloRoots chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
cute :)
Aiko Isari chapter 1 . 6/12/2014

Seriously, these two are dorks and it's really darn cute.

Not fandom blind or blind to this relationship. I really like the way you handle Harry and Draco here. Their rivalry and behavior isn't nearly as accented as it is in the books, and for good reason. There's nothing wrong with it being that either. They actually feel more comfortable this way, which I think was intentional. i like it a lot.

I like that you don't force the relationship down our throats. It progresses slowly and there's no idea of them shoving each other into it either. It's just like: we'll pass notes. this will work out eventually or it won't. It's very casual and gradual and that's really a plus.

Admittedly, the timestamps confused me at first because they weren't there all that often. Then I realized it was for text messages. oops. well, now I know.

I think my only real... complaint (and it's not even a complaint) is that I am left wanting more. haven't said that in a while, whew. I think this universe could be a really cute big story to see more of. But either way, on its own, the oneshot stands perfectly well.

I needed something this cute today. Thanks so much, catch you later!
Harry1675 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
:D that was so adorable! Loved it
tris-everdeen99 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Damn that's cute :) Lovely job in portraying their relationship with the odd bit of humor here and there...great oneshot x
EmeraldGrey123 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Aw, this is so sweet! I love the passing notes format, it makes the story incredibly cute. Also, I want to thank you for making Draco and Harry's notes look different, some writers who don't ruin otherwise wonderful stories :)