Reviews for A Fire Rekindled
thebodyfarm chapter 8 . 4/19/2005
two long years and still no update... wow, you must really hate us... same goes for your other fic... pls. update, your fic is so good.
Crying Person chapter 8 . 5/10/2004
WAH! '[ This is so not fair, y aren't you continueing with this fic? Omg, you've got to continue, because well... you just have to... its really good and it shouldn't be left at this point in the story... I WANT THEM TO MEET AGAIN GOD DAMMIT! THEY GOTTA MEET, THEY JUST GOTTA! grr... O
Renae chapter 8 . 10/8/2003
Hey grl! Just thought I'd read on all your stories, and outta the two I've read so far, ya gotta know this is my fave! lol Great work, keep it up!
RubyRedDragon05 chapter 8 . 10/5/2003
_ WOOHOO! YOU UPDATED! I SO HAPPY! _ This was good! I wonder how Rei and Wufei are gonna see each other again... hm... anywho POST ASAP! THIS VERY GOOD!
neptune-kitty chapter 8 . 10/4/2003
that was SO good! wow i don't even like chang and raye fics, but i loved this one! it was great wow! u did a really good job keeping her in character! and the romeo and juliet thing is genious! were do u come up with this stuff! and i loved how he tried to save her, that was SWEET *cries* well i loved ur fic! update soon! i'm adding u to my fav's list! have a wonderful day!

Neptune_kitty
Princess Ren chapter 8 . 10/4/2003
YES! Atlast! You posted! About time you do! I really like this story! So what's going to happen next! You better post soon okay! Keep the good work! _
Angels of Devils chapter 8 . 10/3/2003
YAY! u updated after like a million year!I like where this is going, keep update!
Airlady chapter 8 . 10/3/2003
This is a compelling story. Please write more chapters. You make the characters seem real and lifelike.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/3/2003
OMG! HOW COULD YOU LEAVE IT AT THAT! EVIL! YOU MUST UPDATE SOON.. AND NOT IN 50 YEARS! *death glare* UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE KAMI-SAMA DAMMIT!
becca-chan chapter 8 . 10/3/2003
Kayah! wonderful! Please update again!
Firenze chapter 8 . 10/2/2003
Yay! You updated! It seems Rei has a plan with help from Ichiro.. and I wonder who he loves?
Lady Light chapter 8 . 10/2/2003
OOhh... I like where this is going. ~*~ Lady Light
Silent Comet chapter 8 . 10/2/2003
You updated! I'm so happy... And we finally meet this Ichiro guy.. Seems okay. Well, please update sooner than last time, I can't wait like this!
Imeralt Evalon chapter 7 . 8/14/2003
I think your story is great! Plz write more!
lalalala chapter 7 . 6/8/2003
I love this story, but you have got to continue! Please I am begging you to continue... for the sake of God! Continue! Please... I still don't see you continueing... can you?