Reviews for Why me
FantasyWriter345 chapter 16 . 1/18/2015
Good story so fair. Make it an Kagome X Inupapa story. I think Inupapa X Kagome is a good pair because the guy has honor and wouldn't use dirty tricks to get her and he would respect her feelings unlike the dragon. I hate the dragon, the only thing he wants from Kagome is her body and power. By the way, did she kiss the dragon so that she could confuse him?
Guest chapter 16 . 1/18/2015
That was to dam short
Kimori Takahashi chapter 16 . 1/18/2015
Yes, he's finally going to see Kagome!
I wonder does this mean inyasha won't be born? Or will he be born full instead of half?
sesshomaru is still to be born right?

Please update soon!
arya304 chapter 16 . 1/18/2015
yay you updated! I was just rereading this when you posted another chapter, I'm so excited that Touga made an appearance and I look forward to the next chapter!
jj chapter 16 . 1/18/2015
Thanks for saving his eyes and please don't take too long to update
Noor Jehan Sheikh chapter 16 . 1/18/2015
The chapter was great, there were a few spelling mistake. Though, I'm not good with spellings either. When are you going to upload the next chapter? will you do it fast? I'll love you forever.
Saturnblue chapter 15 . 1/6/2015
lol, even a dragon demon weren't take inukimi for his but would for Kagome that is rather saying something. It's rather funny to see kagome and Ryukotsusei having fun together before Inupapa comes out to play later. The battle between the two will happen for sure and Kagome cannot change it. It's most likely be one of the main events that cannot be changed. Whether inupapa survives it or not is another story. Will Sesshoumaru be born from Kagome or will he be born from Inukimi? It seem Ryukotsusei to be loyal toward whoever he mates but everything else is fair game.
The Dreamer chapter 15 . 1/5/2015
Yay! Your back, and with a great chapter too!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/2/2015
Im glad u updated again
KT chapter 15 . 1/2/2015
I LOVE IT!
hah...two HANDSOM males fighting over a them is a girls..well most girls, dream!
can't wait for the next update!
vampgirliegirl chapter 15 . 1/1/2015
Keep going! Please! Will kagome get preggers by toga
kitty2142 chapter 15 . 1/1/2015
O.O LOVE IT! GO TOGA! THAT DRAGON CAN BURN IN HELL!:) great story btw
no fan of kikyo chapter 15 . 12/31/2014
Yeah !glad to see that your back, and not a quitter. Love what you came up with, and I look forward to reading more. Welcome Back!
Kat chapter 15 . 12/31/2014
Who said that bad big lizards can dream?
jj chapter 15 . 12/31/2014
I love that she didn't have sex with him
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »