Reviews for Romantic Inclinations
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2017
I think I would have to make Ramen instead of dean
CheekyClaudine chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
This was perfect. Like it's unreal how much of a gem you are. Fantastic writer.
DelenaFan1989 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Loved it
Ms.NoGimmicksNeeded chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
This story is cute i love it!
fearlesszuko chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
I loved this one shot! I also really like the Dean and Renee pairing! I could honestly see him actually having a difficult time trying to be that romantic guy that she deserves. I felt like he would feel like crap after hearing all the romantic things that the other Divas boyfriends do for them. Also, the part with him trying to write poetry was so sweet! I'm glad that he was able to find out that Renee is already in love with him and it's not because of the gestures! :)
dashinginconverse chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Haha, oh my goodness. This was wonderful! I really loved the whole idea of it. It was very IC. Great work!
nobody nowhere chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Of course Dean would be such a massive great dork about romance and trying to woo Renee (who is well and truly wooed already, honestly, Dean, god), and of course it would be exactly this hilariously sweet. These two are quickly becoming a new favourite of mine, and even if I have no clear voice for either of them yet myself, I'm always glad to find somebody else does, and I think you've carried this one off really well! Great work!
justkimmy chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
That was adorable! I so loved it! Great job!
lookitsria chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
aw super cute, very nice job :)
Vermilion69 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
This is fucking hella cute omg
charbrose chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
this is the most adorable thing in the world. i love the idea of dean struggling to be romantic for renee. it seems very much in character for him, how he'd be like "who wants to do that lame romance shit?" but once he overhears girls gushing and renee having to justify their relationship, would stick with him.

love, love, love the scene between him and seth and roman.

you really captured their voices well.

and, omg, the image of dean trying to write poetry? a-freaking-dorbs.

in the end, i liked how renee loves dean for dean; all his faults and how he tries and she knows he cares for her, even if he isn't the most classically romantic.
TotalDiva chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I liked it.
ramenreignss chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Oh goodness gracious, this was freaking hilarious and adorable and I loved it! Great work! :D