Reviews for The Rest is History
KrittleTwilighted chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
I actully thought your alternative ending was how this would end. I'd love to read that ending too and possibly a full story of both? LoL. Well written btw!
of chaos and discord chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
such a great well writen ...hated to see jake die but loved the twist it took.
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
I loved reading this. It was really good!
YankeeGirlNJ chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
That would be an interesting alternate ending.
Good story. Always hate when one of the wolves die, but Seth is a good fill in.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Wow very emotional story :)
Khyharah chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
So beautiful! Absolutely love this :)
ladeerelli chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Sad about Jacob but glad she moved on.
tinkerbear10 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
I love it and hope there is more to it
imurhuckleberry chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Good story please write the alternate ending
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
This was a good short story but sad at the same time. Glad that Bella had the okay to move on with her brother-in-law, I thought that was awesome that you told about. Thank you for sharing this short story. Have a good week.
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
I felt so bad for both Seth and Bella. For all of the Pack really. Losing Jacob like that.
I'm glad though that Jake and Bella did have time together as a couple before he died.

I was rather sad that Seth ran away from his pack, but can understand that everything just became to much for him to bear. I thought at first that Seth was feeling Bella's pain as sshe was going into labor. I'm glad though that he explained as Embry, his new chief wanted and then imprinted on Sarah. He can honor Jake's memory by taking care of his and Bella's daughter.

I really like that Embry waited on till Bella was ready to move on from Jake.
Maxsmomma chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
: )
juliet709 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
i really liked work
gredelina1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
You call this a "little" angsty? You made me cry. I'm too wrecked to write a proper review. You really got to me. Great emotions. Would love to see the alternate ending. *goes in seach of tissues*
BriyerRose chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Great story! I would love to see the alternate ending!