Reviews for Borrowed Time
Shannon Dee chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I do have to say that this is a beautiful story. Thank you for writing it.
moritynz chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Dark but nice
SSJ Guyver1 chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Wow,... I don't know what to say to this one shot,... normally I avoid them (because i like to see more than just one chapter) but you've done QUITE well in this story. I could feel the raw emotion pouring out of your writing, and couldn't help but feel anger (at Soun, despite knowing it wasn't canon) when Kasumi was begging Ranma for 'no touching'.

This hit home for me as I've had friends in this situation, and I'm glad I read this. It brought back both fond and forgetful memories. I thank you

I wish this were longer, like I said, but it was VERY good, and your very talented. I wish to see more from you in the future
Dumbledork chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Great story.
ProphetWithAGun chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
Man, this story is deep.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
kind of odd don't you think? i've never seen a story that caste soun in such a like before

thankyou, i have always enjoyed sotries that bring about new ideas and this one did a good job of being origfinal

imortis
SKOOKUMCHUK chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
Different and disturbing take on the Tendo household, i can see how some elements of the manga could lead to this interperation. The only thing that i found wrong was too little middle to the story, it seemed to me that there was a beginning and an ending.
Aku chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
Stockholm Syndrome is when a person is taken hostage by a terrorist and held for so long that he/she starts to see the terrorists point and actually feels that he/she has to help the terrorist in their plans. Very sad.

As to the fic a very interesting idea, definatly a whole new spin to the Tendo household.
Dunefar chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
This has some potential, but it's far, far too short in it's current form. I think you're trying to cram a longish fic into one chapter, and it shows. While you have some good parts, this is too compressed in it's current form to be much more than a blurb.
SolarFire2 chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
Mm... Nah. Not feeling it. It's really not in the whole 'Ranma' feel. Like writing your own story but using the names of established characters.

All in all, reads like an angst-fic for the sake of angst, and as such leaves the proverbial bad taste in my mouth.

And too many questions in my head.

Okay, a plane crashed. Why? Where? Who was on it? Where were they going? Why were they all together? If not, why weren't they? Who died? Who didn't? How did the survivors survive? What happened to everyone else? What -is- Stockholm syndrome?

I realize it's a one-shot, but even as a one-shot it's grossly incomplete. All in all, I cna't say I'd reccomend it. Thumbs down.
NemesisZero chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
i think that there's alot of potential here... and that's the problem.

You've got too much going on in this fic for such a short length, which leaves us only a fraction of the amount of text to explore that each of these issues really deserves.

I'd like to see this redone in a multi chapter format, starting with a more detailed description of the crash and moments just before it, time spent in the hospital, funerals, college, etc.
Trev-o chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
That was a very well written piece. Thank you for that wonderful little story.
grookill chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
This reads like another entry for CoRK. Story-wise, I like it.

The weak point is that I had to figure out what the "Stockholm Syndrome" is. Even now I'm not sure. I think it's survivors guilt.

There is one other issue I have. You wrote: "What's wrong, Kasumi, what is it?" She looked up at him... I would have wrote: ...looked up at Ranma. I had to read the previous three paragraphs to make sure I wasn't reading a flashback or something.

Other than that, good job!