Reviews for Scars
AudreytheAwkward chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
wow...tons of power in a small word count. Beautiful
dashipper chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Sniffle...now these are the brothers that I know and love and miss! I like Dean protecting Sam all the time. What's wrong with that, right? LOL... I am so glad to see a new story, thanks for sharing, Marianna! : )
where the wind blows chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Omg that was really powerful!

Sammy! Dean! eeep!

I can't wait to read more by you!

wind
sam chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
This is sooo cuuuttteeee. Love it.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
OMGuh! Thud! Whaaaaaa!

This is fucking amazing...what you wrote here...how you've made me feel inside!
Like a frog in a blender...that's a good thing...when a writer can produce such a strong emotion...or a storyline...a book...a movie...weather it is sad or angry or happy...you feel it in your bones!

You did that here!

My favorite lines:: "Dean, you've seen my scars. Stop being weird."

Awe...Sammy! Dear sweet Sammy!

And this line that send me to my knees..."Because I want to see how many times you needed me, and I wasn't there."

Whaaaaaaaa! Flails!
You are awesome!
Karen

PS: It needs to go down like that...Dean home and hovering over his Sammy! Guh!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Well, there goes my heart and all my happiness...
Beautiful and soooo sad
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
It legit took me a few minutes. This was very different and then my eye fell on your spoiler warnings. I read the drabble another time and that's when it hit me. 'Human and home and hovering'

JESUS WOMAN I EXPECTED THIS TO BE BROTHERLY OR LIKE HUMOR AND MY HEART IS TORN APART LIKE JEEZ.

:'(

Brilliant writing as always. You literally packed like a bomb of emotion in just a few words. Eagerly looking forward to more!
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
I love it. A LOT! xo
Scarlett7 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Oh, God, I hate you right now. This just stabbed me. Right in the heart. It was a rough day. I came here looking for some brother love and this is what you give me. How can a 166 word paragraph emotionally ruin someone? Nice work. I am always astounded when someone pulls off this level of emotion in a hundred word piece.
Disappearing Rose chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
That last line just... wow!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Wow. Amazing work. Dean's eyes weren't the only ones misting.
TG
Dizzo chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Oh, that was a punch in the gut!
Excellent work.
My.Evil.Cookie chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
:O That last sentence struck me! :( Awesome job writing this btw :)
DisillusionedInDeath chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Really great, I liked it a lot.
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Damn this one was sad and I loved it to death. That last line, the reason he gives just knocks you right between the eys.
This was great and I loved it to death, awesome piece and you did a brilliant job with this one!
79 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »