Reviews for Scars
DisillusionedInDeath chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Really great, I liked it a lot.
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Damn this one was sad and I loved it to death. That last line, the reason he gives just knocks you right between the eys.
This was great and I loved it to death, awesome piece and you did a brilliant job with this one!
Cdw43 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
UGH! Such a tease Marianna! I want more...(she says stamping her feet). But I will be happy with whatever I can get. I am glad you skipped right to Dean being back as I am not looking forward to however many episodes the writers are going to give us of Demon Dean.

Another one I will tuck in my pocket for next season.

DjinnAtwood chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
...Okay. Just depressing.
*goes and cries a river*
need2no chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Geez. I can't believe one little paragraph made me cry. This is beautiful!
Jane88 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
So short but still very emotional and just brilliant!
AshleyMarie84 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I never thought I could read that many feels in one tiny story. That was perfect.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Oh, that's so sad that Dean would see Sam's new scars that way. There were plenty of times that Sam received scars when Dean WAS right there, just because a hunt went wrong. I bet that statement made Sam's heart hurt for Dean too.
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Ow my heart. This is painful but brilliant.
Jenmm31 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Aahhhh! How do you manage to pack such emotion into so few words? You are one exceptionally talented writer! I was so happy to see I had a story to read from you :) Amazing job!
goldfishie1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Aw, they are breaking my heart. I really needed some big brother Dean. I need my moose pillow!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Wonderful story with just a few words.
This sounds like the big brother Dean we all loved. The last line was awesome.
I hope we get to see Dean again and if so, the writers don't make us wait until episode 23.
Thanks for sharing another story with us.
Zana Zira chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
This. The feels. How do you manage that in a hundred words?
Also, yay, you're back! I hadn't seen anything from you in a while and was worried you'd quit putting new stories out! :D
gianess chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
First of all I've been waiting for you to write something because everything you write is glorious. Second of all, how could you write a few sentences and still manage to slice my heart into little pieces! I'll be waiting for my next dose of medication which is your writing. After that finale I need it ASAP! ;)
AJTish chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Aww!The last sentence was so beautiful and totally Dean-like!:')
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »