Reviews for Scars
Tegaladwen chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
That last line is absolutely KILLER. It was amazing.
reannablue chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Seriously? How do you continue to wrench my heart out with even a short story? I really felt that...thank-you for writing and sharing.
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Oh MY GOD this is wonderful! What a killer last line! "Because I want to see how many stimes you needed me, and I wasn't there."- So very much something Dean would think and I wish he would say out loud!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Oh GUH. You really know how to cut through everything and go straight for the jugular don't you. Happy, happy to see you writing again. MWAH!
Sad-Blue-Eyed-Angel 2010 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
This was a sad story.

Good job!
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Well, that was heartbreakingly perfect...
Waiting for Wow chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Loved it. You are one of the only writers writers who can make me tolerate Dean
Olive-Pizza chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Marianna! Long time no see! It's good to hear from you again!
This was perf. Super cute and sad and awesome and in less than 200 words no less!
Come back to meeee. I need your stories.
guest1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Awwww :'( ... just with that simple last sentence, bow to you!
Victoria chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
How, oh how do you continue to do such an awesome job with so few words! This is amazing and tells such a huge story in less than 200 words! I can see this whole story play out in my mind's eye and it's wonderful! The brother's love and forever bond shines through like a spotlight! I love it! Can't wait for the next Marianna story! I love your stories and I love how you write Sam & Dean so perfectly!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Awwww I love protective/big brother Dean... 3
KTrevo chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Why would you hurt me this way?
pinkbelle chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Oh my gosh, this piece is all of a paragraph long and you still managed to break my heart, as you do every time. It's such a tragic sentence coming from Dean at the end, I just hope that they get back to a place like this in the show where they have their brotherly connection again. Fantastic job on this, it's hard to get such emotion into a short piece, and you did it amazingly.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Oh man. Beautiful, as always.
SuperVikinggirl chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Love it if this story would continue...just a wee hint! ;)
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »